anyone know where I can find - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-28-2006, 01:33 PM   #1
perefalcon
anyone know where I can find

patternless red cresties, I'm looking for a quality animal that's not going to totally break the bank, I'm able to spend about 200-250. Who has a red paternless that's not available now, but will be in about 2 weeks??? I'm also looking for a true Moonglow, no grayish skin, but the true looks-like-it-glows-in-the-dark skin. For that I'm willing to pay up to $500 only for a female on that. If anyone knows soemone who has either of these then please drop me a line.

Old 05-28-2006, 02:04 PM   #2
Palex134
I have seen very few true moonglows, many "moonglows" that are just light tan and gray when not fired up. Bobby Pruett sold a female last year I think for 500. That was one of the only true moonglows. As for the reds, they are more common. I have 1.0 bicolor red and .1 orange patternless, that produce lots of dark orange patternless babies. For 200, your gonna have to get a male, or take a chance with hatchlings, that may not even turn out red. As you know, all baby cresteds are born red, so dont buy a hatchling based on color. Your best bet is to find some RedXRed Pairings and take chances on juvis, like 150 each or so. Just some advice, I waited a while before finding an awesome deal on my pair, so you may want to be patient! Good luck!

Old 05-29-2006, 10:41 AM   #3
perefalcon
Oh, I'm more than willing to be patient. After seeing some of the animals that people have, I'm more determined than ever to get a red that is perfectly patternless. As for moonglows, I know that they are very hard to come by, but I wouldn't look if they weren't out there. I saw one in a crestie book once, it had an orange cover. In it was the most spectacular moonglow crestie I've ever seen in my life!!! Currently I have 4 cresties, a yellow fire, a bronze dalmation, a tan dalmation, and a currently gravid olive tiger/brindle. I can't wait for the expo in FL next year, cause I plan on attending, if I have to wait that long to find what I want, then so be it, but it never hurts to try now does it

Old 05-29-2006, 01:53 PM   #4
Milwaukee Reptiles
Yeah I've only seen some "close" reds, dalmations and such, in the ads. And I haven't seen a true moonglow in a long time, so you may be waiting a while. If I were you, I'd try e-mailing some of the larger breeders that have had some in the past because if they do have them available, it's likely not on their website or in their classifieds.

Old 05-29-2006, 01:58 PM   #5
Milwaukee Reptiles
Here I just saw this ad as well that has a red patternless baby:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...&cat=27&page=1

Old 05-29-2006, 03:14 PM   #6
perefalcon
Sigh, I just called Spokanelizardlady and those are gone, however she said that she has a few that may turn out similarly in a few weeks, so I'ma hoping!!!

Old 05-29-2006, 03:38 PM   #7
Golden Gate Geckos
Tonya, have you contacted Dan at http://www.thegeckohut.com ?

Old 05-29-2006, 03:53 PM   #8
perefalcon
nope, but I will.....I'm kinda ticked off right now, we're having a heat spell up here and Rob didn't bring up the air conditioner, and one of my crestie eggs went bad..................it was due to hatch in 18 days

Old 10-02-2006, 08:24 PM   #9
tysonmccrary
I have a patternless Red Crested Gecko. She is 14months old and she has given me 3 clutches so far so she is barely starting to breed, my second clutch just hatched 2 days ago and my juvi's are doing awesome so far. If you're interested in her then just shoot me an e-mail and I will send photos. My e-mail is tysonmccrary@yahoo.com If anyone wants me bright Orange Dalmation male just e-mail me your offers. If youre interested in any Juvi's just shoot me an e-mail, thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!