11 Western diamond backs $100. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 06:24 PM   #1
Big Boids
11 Western diamond backs $100.

I have 11 wdb unsexed all are eating must sell. $100 firm.

No shipping local pickup in Mo will drive to meet.

Trade for female baby retic considered.

Must have expirence with venomous and be atleast 18 years of age.

Know your laws!!!

Thanks DREW
E-mail me at perrins2006@hotmail.com
417-310-0663
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-05-2006, 10:02 AM   #2
old guy
" know your laws " so........

if they are from Mo. , they need their class ll permit as you. But what if they are not from Mo ? As you still need yours, and if they don't have the required permit , if any, is it a Lacey act violation ? Was just wondering ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atroxhandler
I have 11 wdb unsexed all are eating must sell. $100 firm.

No shipping local pickup in Mo will drive to meet.

Trade for female baby retic considered.

Must have expirence with venomous and be atleast 18 years of age.

Know your laws!!!

Thanks DREW
E-mail me at perrins2006@hotmail.com
417-310-0663

Old 09-05-2006, 07:30 PM   #3
Big Boids
nope

These are not from MO and I don't need a class 2 breeders permit because Western diamond backs are not native to missouri. I know what venomous I can and can not keep with or without the right permits. Any way emporia is where I was born and raised. If interested in them I can deliver to you because I will be going through emporia in a couple weeks on my way to KC.

Also these are LTC form texas Almost two years.

Thanks DREW
Big Boids
417-310-0663
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-06-2006, 10:30 AM   #4
old guy
No , you're wrong

and not to go into a pissing match but i READ all states laws and as a Mo. resident up to several years ago, here is the law of your state as to ANY venomous snake : ( WCMO 3CSR10-9.220 ), Venomous reptiles , including native species even legally acquired outside Mo. ,may be imported, purchased, sold , or given away under the Class ll Wildlife Breeders Permit.

So the word is " venomous reptiles and including native " , Did you attend the last venomous show in Rock-a-way Beach Mo. / The wildlife came in and announced that ALL of our species of venomous that we were selling had to have our class ll permit in order to sell as the customers were to have theirs. Funny though that the show wasn't closed down even after the announcement was made ?

Like you said.know your law ! My state law passed the permit regulation of $350 yearly in order to keep venomous. Since I was no longer doing research on hots, I opt to rid the venomous but I still hunt them as in observation.

Your price is very fair as to we just came back from west Texas and with the 4 nights of hunting and seeing about 50 or so westerns, it cost us around $1,110 for that trip. People got to remember that. So if we had brang back any westerns ( 11 ) they woulda been around $111 each ! LOL !

Quote:
Originally Posted by atroxhandler
These are not from MO and I don't need a class 2 breeders permit because Western diamond backs are not native to missouri. I know what venomous I can and can not keep with or without the right permits. Any way emporia is where I was born and raised. If interested in them I can deliver to you because I will be going through emporia in a couple weeks on my way to KC.

Also these are LTC form texas Almost two years.

Thanks DREW
Big Boids
417-310-0663

Old 09-07-2006, 10:00 PM   #5
Big Boids
I am awaiting a trade so these wdb are not avaiable at this time.

Thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread