Good Guy Rick Louthan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:52 AM   #1
CJFISHES
Rick Louthan

I purchased my first "high end" dragons from Mr. Rick Louthan of Arizona. I really enjoyed raising them up, they turned out to be very pretty sub adults but I let them go to a different breeder, not because they grew slowly (they grew fast! or had been ugly (they were very nice!) I just wanted to focus on morphs and happened onto equally nice morphs to replace them! Defiantly worth the money and will be back!

CJ

Old 06-25-2010, 01:02 AM   #2
citruslover
I purchased some dragons from Rick a couple of years ago, and quality of the animals was excellent. Excellent communication through the transactions. I continue to recommend him to people looking for some nice citrus.

Jeff Crider

Old 02-17-2011, 03:57 PM   #3
bekers71
I purchased a Hypo Citrus female bearded dragon from Rick about a month ago. Due to the cold weather and snow, we decided it best for him to hold her for me until safer shipping conditions. During the wait, Rick would answer my emails and questions within a timely manner and was always professional.

Today my dragon arrived and the best description I can give for her is "STUNNING!". I am more than impressed with the color, quality and size of her. Ricks pictures were good but didn't prepare me for how beautiful she really was. I'd wouldn't hesitate to do business with Rick again. Great seller and great animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!