im thinking of ordering from Rich Ihle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-02-2004, 07:16 PM   #1
boaddict
im thinking of ordering from Rich Ihle

im from canada so i havent heard of anyone that has dealt with him

from what ive seen he is a top notch guy

now im just looking to hear from others that have dealt with him ?

Old 02-02-2004, 07:27 PM   #2
Brian Oakley
I will have to admit, I have never purchased from Rich directly , ut I do have his lines from other breeders who did not cross them out. His salmons/hypos are wonderful, no doubt.
On the other hand, I have known Rich for YEARS. In fact I was at Delta today dropping off a box to ship and someone tapped me on the shoulder and it was him. Rich is a good duy, will answer any question you have about snakes even if you did not purchase them from him, will give you all the time in the world if you feel you need it.
I would not, in a minute, hessitate in purchasing from Rich.

Old 02-02-2004, 08:21 PM   #3
Tom Chambers
You won't be disappointed.

I first met Rich at shows here in Southern California about 10 years ago. He spent a lot of time with me and ultimately I became a customer.....now I just consider him a friend that I buy Boas from.

His animals are top notch, and from his facility to his customer service, you will be hard pressed to find a better breeder to deal with.

Don't listen to me though.....just read the many responses that will show up below mine!

Tom Chambers
TC Reptile

Old 02-02-2004, 08:55 PM   #4
Bci Joe
You can't go wrong buying from Rich.
I bought from Rich in person at the last Orlando Expo back several years and have been inclined to do business again with him at any time.
Buy with confidence.

Thanks, Joe

Old 02-02-2004, 10:05 PM   #5
The BoidSmith
Rich has some outstanding looking boas. A few months ago I was fortunate enough of being able to buy one of his salmon. Awesome animal and one of the favorites in my collection. Both Rich and John are quick to reply and will go out of their way to find what you are looking for. Don't hesitate in doing business with them.

Best regards.

Old 02-03-2004, 02:43 PM   #6
Bryan Self
You cannot go wrong with Rich. His snakes and service are all top notch. When I bought my first snake from him he spent hours talking about the genetics of the samons and letting me see more snakes than I can even remember until I found the right one for me.

Old 03-05-2004, 12:12 AM   #7
Greenman38
Thumbs up

I have bought three snakes from Rich and all my dealings with him have been nothing short of perfection. Rich and John are the nicest people to deal with. The snakes that I bought from Rich are some of my greatest gems! I would be shocked to ever hear anything bad about Rich. Rich is by all means a perfect gentleman and a great man to do business with. If you buy from Rich you will be buying the best!!!

Jody McKenty

Old 03-05-2004, 06:24 AM   #8
Dan W
I purchased a pair of Salmon Hypos a few years back. He was posting several on kingsnake.com back then and I waited until I found the female I had to have and a nice male. I phoned him and he answered all my questions in detail as well as giving his opinions on the snakes I selected as far as whether he thinks they were Super hypo or not. He took the exact animals I wanted and described them to me right down to how many black dots the animal had and where. He is very knowlegeable about the hypo gene and he described his facility and how he cared for his boas. I went ahead and bought the pair and they were gorgeous. They had great attitudes to boot. Since then they have gotten better. It is awesome to clean the cages and pull out these boas with gorgeous red bellies. They are healthy and vigorous. Great genetics, great boas, and outstanding service. If everybody was like Rich we would have nothing to complain about. Order from him in confidence.

Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!