Good Guy Glades Herp Farm - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-13-2012, 06:23 AM   #1
Mackgc
Glades Herp Farm

I saw that Glades Herps had Mangrove ( gold ringed cat eyes ) snakes for sale at a really good price, better then I have seen them go for. I've wanted one for a few yrs and finally said why not. I contacted Robroy and told him I wanted a female and that my bank hasn't issued me a new card and I'll be sending a money order if he could hold back a girl for me, and he did. In the mean time of waiting for the m.o to get to him, I had some questions and emailed him back and forth, I always received a response back in a good time frame. We agreed a shipping date for Thursday 10/11 for Friday 10/12 delivery earlier this week. I called them Wednesday to let them know that I wasn't going to be home and asked if they could ship to my jobsite and the person I spoke to said it would be fine. My girl came in yesterday and she was packed and heated well. I checked to make sure she arrived in good health but never got a good look at her until I came home and set her up in her enclosure. She's beautiful, flawless, very active and I'm so ecstatic.

I haven't bought any reptiles online for a long time, (I buy at shows) and I have to say this is one of the best experiences I've had. Besides the quality of the mangrove, especially for being wc, I'm impressed by Glades customer service. I will be doing another purchase from them soon and recommend them to others.

Thanks Robroy and staff

Sorry I'm rambling on, I feel like a kid at Christmas!

Old 10-13-2012, 06:30 AM   #2
Mackgc
Here's a couple pics of her

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 10-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #3
Monk
Glad it worked out .

Old 10-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #4
VinnyButch
Beautiful snake. Great looking cage, too!

Old 10-14-2012, 01:21 AM   #5
Mackgc
Thanks to both of you, and thanks Vinny about the enclosure.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!