HUGE List of Uroplatus! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
EriksReptiles
HUGE List of Uroplatus!

Ok, Decisions have been made.

I need to clear out one of my Uroplatus rooms to make way for some of my new snake/monitor projects.. It’s sad to do this, but I have had such success with Uroplatus I would like to take on some new projects/challenges. I AM NOT SELLING OUT, just minimizing. I will still be breeding all the species.

-Uroplatus fimbriatus. Almost all are CB. Some LTC males/females for new bloodlines. Prices start at $800 for a normal pairing. Up to $1,500 for killer pied/white trios. NO LONE MALES, Males must be sold with atleast 1 female.

-Uroplatus henkeli. All CB Pairs. Pairs starting at $600+. Lone females for $350+, & CB Juvies $200-$400. NO LONE MALES, Males must be sold with atleast 1 female.
** I do have 1 pair of CB Diego henkeli remaining. $1,000 for the pair.

-Uroplatus lineatus. LTC Pairs for $350, LTC lone females for $250. CB juvie female for $300.

-Uroplatus sikorae. LTC Pairs start at $200. LTC/CB Trio start at $300. I have some KILLER pattern animals.

-Uroplatus guentheri. CB/LTC Pairs for $700.

-Uroplatus pietschmanni. CB/LTC Pairs for $1,000. Trios for $1,400. CB unsexed for $500.

-Uroplatus phantasticus. CB/LTC Pairs for $600, Trios for $1,000. CB animals start at $250 up to $500 depending on coloration and sex.

-Uroplatus ebenaui. CB/LTC Pairs $400.

-Uroplatus malama. LTC 1 Pair remaining $1,200. I have decided to release 1 more pair. Better coloration then the previous pair for sale. This is a pair I was going to continue to hold on to but need the room.

All animals are flawless. I just need the room.

Please email me if you’re interested in anything. Pictures can be provided. ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING! Shipping averages out $50-$60 more. IF the order is large enough I will personally deliver them anywhere in the 48 states!

Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!