Bad Guy Fluker Farms AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Filthy - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-26-2012, 05:40 PM   #111
Rud3Bwoy
something just seems odd here,flukers is very prompt to give refunds to customers right away and i know this first hand i had to call flukers 5 times due to cricket issues and not one had a issue with a refund or replacement,and just because some one don't come here to respond does not make them a bad person

Old 02-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #112
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssshane View Post
the merchant, Flukers, has not given the refund that was discussed.
How do you know that?

Old 02-26-2012, 05:45 PM   #113
TattooLost
As I said before, I'll wait to shake my finger when I know they haven't issued a refund. Given the op's penchant for, in my opinion, overstatement, I cannot take her word on that just yet.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:04 PM   #114
ssshane
Quote:
How do you know that?

Quote:
No, I have not gotten a refund yet.
Just for the sake of arguing (which a lot here seem to want to do), say no one shows up from Flukers, is this OP ALWAYS going to be seen as being in the wrong?

I know why the BOI is here, and it serves its purpose. But there are times when some of The Pack make it very difficult for people to tell their story.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #115
Lucille
Quote:
Just for the sake of arguing (which a lot here seem to want to do), say no one shows up from Flukers, is this OP ALWAYS going to be seen as being in the wrong?

I know why the BOI is here, and it serves its purpose. But there are times when some of The Pack make it very difficult for people to tell their story.

I was under the impression that the BOI allowed people to recount their experiences good and bad, and for onlookers to decide how much credence they will give to what they read after weighing all that has been brought to the table, and use the information accordingly.

So how the OP is seen is up to each reader who reads over these posts and they may then in turn express how they see the situation just as the OP has done.

Old 02-26-2012, 07:06 PM   #116
ssshane
Quote:
I was under the impression that the BOI allowed people to recount their experiences good and bad, and for onlookers to decide how much credence they will give to what they read after weighing all that has been brought to the table
EXACTLY!

What has been brought to the table is a customer who received far from what they ordered, a company who said they would give a refund, and a customer who said they have still not received a refund. Maybe you are privy to some info I may have missed.

Unsubsrcibed to this nonsense. Good luck to the OP.

Old 02-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #117
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
As I said before, I'll wait to shake my finger when I know they haven't issued a refund. Given the op's penchant for, in my opinion, overstatement, I cannot take her word on that just yet.

Quote:
and the merchant, Flukers, has not given the refund that was discussed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
How do you know that?
Shane, are you saying that you believe all of what all OPs write on this site? I'm not volunteering an opinion one way or another right now, just yet, I have to wait and see. Maybe you are privy to some info I may have missed.

Old 02-26-2012, 07:29 PM   #118
TattooLost
That's how you see it Shane. Over here, I see an overly dramatic customer who got a shipment of crickets that MAY have contained a large number of beetles she was scared of. After complaining and getting a reasonable response, she was still not satisfied and accusatory. She was then told perhaps she should shop else ware.

To me, that one picture does not prove her claims. That many bugs with 3000 crickets isn't that bad IMO.

The op's attitude from the beginning (avoid like the plague and claiming to do what she can to get them shut down come to mind) leave a bad taste in my mouth. Just seems way more dramatic than necessary.

Don't need to be privy to any other info to come to this conclusion.

Old 02-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #119
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
That's how you see it Shane. Over here, I see an overly dramatic customer who got a shipment of crickets that MAY have contained a large number of beetles she was scared of. After complaining and getting a reasonable response, she was still not satisfied and accusatory. She was then told perhaps she should shop else ware.

To me, that one picture does not prove her claims. That many bugs with 3000 crickets isn't that bad IMO.

The op's attitude from the beginning (avoid like the plague and claiming to do what she can to get them shut down come to mind) leave a bad taste in my mouth. Just seems way more dramatic than necessary.

Don't need to be privy to any other info to come to this conclusion.
I believe Sandra posted that she only recieved about a third of the crickets ordered, not 3,000, half of which were dead, and that there were more pests than crickets.

Old 02-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #120
TattooLost
And again, that picture proves no such thing. How deep is that cup they're in. Once again, given the attitude I'm seeing from the op, I'm having a hard time believing there is no exaggeration in her claim. I'm just waiting for more info.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!