Trade: Partial Leo Collection for Ball Pythons NJ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
Boanerges
Trade: Partial Leo Collection for Ball Pythons NJ

Hi, I would like to know if any one would be interested in trading their ball pythons for my leo's. I all my leo's are healthy and eating with no problems on super worms. I have decided after much thought that I would like to really concentrate on ball pythons. I am keeping a few leo's as pets because I really like them and they are great with my kids but I don't want to invest to much into them. The ball python's I am interested in are:
Orange Ghosts
Lessers
Butters
Super pastel
Bumble Bee
Yellow Belly Female
Black Pastel Female
Possibly High White Female Spiders (Parents and snake can not show any signs of wobble)
Will take 09 babies :main_thumbsup: No Het's Please.
What I got for trade is:
1.) Snow Raptor Male- 46.5g born in April 09 (both of his eyes are solid red)
2.) Snow Raptor female- 56g born in April 09 (both of her eyes are solid red)
Both snow raptors are Jungle snow raptors. Bought from different people.
3.) Mack Snow Blizzard Female 100% Het albino - Born 9/01/08, 70g, think she has a small tail kink.
4.) Mack Snow Enigma 100% het tremper albino- born 8/22/08, 51.5g, bought as a sub adult, Got him from Gecko Genetics (have to have the sales receipt somewhere). He does not have the enigma spins or any problems associated with enigmas.
5.) SHTCTB Female - Born 08, 74g but don't know month or date of birth.
6.) Blazing Blizzard - Born 10/9/08, 70g, small tail kink
All weights were taken a couple of weeks ago. All leo's are AT LEAST that weight.

I also have a Blazing Blizzard Mack Super Snow Male 71g, born on 10/01/08 bought from VMS and a Super Snow 100% Het Albino Female 43.5g, Born on 9/4/08. These were two that I was going to keep but can add them to list if need be.
I am looking for a local trade as I can't ship reptiles at the moment. I live in south Jersey and I am willing to meet up within a 2 hr or so drive from my house. Offer's and questions please feel free to PM me (I am sure I am forgetting a lot). I would like these to all go as a group please. Thanks Jeff
Tail of the Mack Snow Blizzard Female 100% Het albino :

Mack Snow Blizzard 100% Het albino female:

Male Snow Raptor:

Male Snow Raptor when he was smaller:

Female Snow Raptor:

Female Snow Raptor the day I got her:

Male Mack Snow Enigma 100% Het Albino:

Female SHTCTB:

Female Blazing Blizzard (and tail shot):
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-27-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
Reptileguynj
TRADE

What part of NJ are you in? Im really into your geckos. Mine are still growing. I have a adult albino burm for trade. contact me through here or email. thanks. bkshiggy@gmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread