Trade 100% het albino female 1100grams! FEMALE - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-07-2010, 11:14 AM   #41
louiesrt
Honestly may, you don't really know what you are talking about. I said my work email does not allow me to pm. When ant sent me the paperwork it was sent to my work email, which i was unable to open because, (to furthur explain becuase you need to be explained in detail) it blocks email-meaning it blocks email from outside senders and being that it was an image was not able to open up the attachment. Is that a better explanation for you. oh and i said thanks for the paperwork because he emailed me and I do see it in my inbox so I said thank you for the paperwork, thinking all I had to do was click on it and open the image at work, but i was unable to do so when I tried. So i called him personally after work on my way home. I need to explain in detail so you get it i see. And actually, yes I pretty much do live at work, I don't really have time to get on the computer at home. I work on comission so the more I work, the more I close deals, the more money I make. This is a hobby not my livelihood. And honestly Matthew, your commenting on throwing rocks while I'm mowing, implying i work mowing lawns-well that comment right there kind of makes you look like a jerk, and I wouldn't take you serious if you were trading me candy. So before you talk about other people and who they are, and what they do, look at yourself first.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:20 AM   #42
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by louiesrt View Post
Honestly may, you don't really know what you are talking about. I said my work email does not allow me to pm. When ant sent me the paperwork it was sent to my work email, which i was unable to open because, (to furthur explain becuase you need to be explained in detail) it blocks email-meaning it blocks email from outside senders and being that it was an image was not able to open up the attachment. Is that a better explanation for you. oh and i said thanks for the paperwork because he emailed me and I do see it in my inbox so I said thank you for the paperwork, thinking all I had to do was click on it and open the image at work, but i was unable to do so when I tried. So i called him personally after work on my way home. I need to explain in detail so you get it i see. And actually, yes I pretty much do live at work, I don't really have time to get on the computer at home. I work on comission so the more I work, the more I close deals, the more money I make. This is a hobby not my livelihood. And honestly Matthew, your commenting on throwing rocks while I'm mowing, implying i work mowing lawns-well that comment right there kind of makes you look like a jerk, and I wouldn't take you serious if you were trading me candy. So before you talk about other people and who they are, and what they do, look at yourself first.
Ok, YOU can't open it. You can, however; forward it to others. Since Dean has expressed an interest, just send it to him and he'll post it for us all to see. I definitely WOULD buy a HET that had a reputable breeder's paperwork (I would first call him and verify that it was his animal).

Thanks for the assistance.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:21 AM   #43
passions-pythons
Quote:
Definitely... when I look in the mirror at least I see an honest person who doesn't have to lie to people to get what they want.

Keep the excuses flying my friend... like I said.. You are already seen in your true light.. you and your buddy "ant".

It's also pretty funny that you got the paperwork.... having never posted here before.... and no one else did. ROFL. And your excuse is you can't open it at work and you don't get on the computer at home. Come on.... Really?

I have 3 jobs.... and I still find the time to get on the computer.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:24 AM   #44
passions-pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Ok, YOU can't open it. You can, however; forward it to others. Since Dean has expressed an interest, just send it to him and he'll post it for us all to see. I definitely WOULD buy a HET that had a reputable breeder's paperwork (I would first call him and verify that it was his animal).

Thanks for the assistance.

/AGREE

Old 05-07-2010, 11:30 AM   #45
louiesrt
Dude, I'm not trading you, or selling you anything, I dont have to look good to you or anyone on this site. I was put on to this site by a person I bought my leucistic from. I was introduced to ant by a mutual friend. I do not have anything to prove to you or convince you of, I'm not doing any trades/sells. So your beef to me is directed toward someone who does not care. If you do not believe it, dont believe it. I have been doing this for 3 years without using sites, I do not need to start now.

Debrah: I cannot forward to outside email addresses, I apologize.

PS: If you think I am b.S.-ing dont comment on it, bc like i mentioned before, I am not selling/trading so I have nothing to prove. I merely came on this website to just see what snakes here are going for and to write to a few people who are on the site. If anyone works for a coporation and works on a corporate network you know how strict they are with emails and websites. And Mat, shut up now, honestly your wasting your time, you dont know my life you dont know anything about me. You don't know why I can't go on my computer at home, so don't talk like you know who I am.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:36 AM   #46
PAVLOVK1025
You guys cant keep Ball Pythons in New York City within the 5 boroughs. So youre already doing something illegally. And most likely knowingly.

If youre willing to keep them illegally, then youre willing to lie about genetics.

DO NOT BUY, for reallllz.

People want paperwork for the animal. Put up or shut up.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:44 AM   #47
louiesrt
I know 100% that they are illegal in the 5 boroughs. That is why I keep mine at my aunts house in westchester county. I'm not selling so theres nothing to buy from me, you guys arent getting that. I don't have any intention on selling online, I do not like it. I am merely just having a discussion on a for sale forum. But this is the exact reason I do not do any business online.

And if you guys knew how the 5 boroughs are set up, you know that a 10 minute drive is the difference between legal and illegal. My snakes are housed 15 minutes away from where I rest my head at my aunts house. So my i am actually 100% legal.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:48 AM   #48
louiesrt
To All: I would like to stop being refered to as a liar, I am not doing any trades or sales to be called a liar. Thank you.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #49
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
I know 100% that they are illegal in the 5 boroughs. That is why I keep mine at my aunts house in westchester county. I'm not selling so theres nothing to buy from me, you guys arent getting that. I don't have any intention on selling online, I do not like it. I am merely just having a discussion on a for sale forum. But this is the exact reason I do not do any business online.

And if you guys knew how the 5 boroughs are set up, you know that a 10 minute drive is the difference between legal and illegal. My snakes are housed 15 minutes away from where I rest my head at my aunts house. So my i am actually 100% legal.
Fair enough. This isnt even your animal though. I was referring more to Ant. Id drop back if I were you and let the seller try to sell his animal with his paperwork that he doesnt have. If youve seen it and nobody else has, it obviously doesnt exist to us.
Run away from this thread and save face and let the OP hang himself.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:03 PM   #50
louiesrt
You are probably right in that, however I stepped in becuase I have a different mind set as far as everyone else who says paperwork or no trade. I can careless what happens to the guys Het. But just didn't agree with the fact that either paperwork or no trade. If you bred some snakes and you know u have a het how would u prove it. You know what, i will put an end to all this. Ant-I will trade you a my 100% HET for pied for yours. I have no paperwork so you take it or leave it?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!