Sub Adult to Adult Dragons - Proven Breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 09-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #1
DNAexotics
Sub Adult to Adult Dragons - Proven Breeders

I three young adult male dragons, one sub-adult unknown, one proven breeder female and one sub adult female.

The first male is a Orange Citrus Sandfire X Chris Allen Blood Red. He is about 15 inches, and has a real attitude, some days hes fine, others he is a scaley ball of fury. Has really colored up over the past few months. Asking $250 for him, has shown alot of interest in females, but i currently do not have any ready to go for him.

The second male "Damien" is a Diachu line Blood Red X Chris Allen Red. His colors are exceptional and he produces some incredible deep red babies. One of the sweetest dragons i have, unless you are another male dragon. Asking $400 for him.

The third male is a Lemon Citrus Hypo. He is small for his age, but has been relentlessly pursuing females for about a month now. Nice lavender sidebars and light yellow body. Asking $200 for him.

The "unknown", physically appears to be male (sexed by me and several other breeders). The unknown part comes from the fact that he acts like a she, and is treated as a female by my other males, many of which are exceptionally male aggressive. This has confused alot of people, so i am offerring this particular hypo as a male, for $150, but wanted to inform that "he" is a little special.

The sub adult female is a hypo, the sister to the unknown above. She was not treated well by her last owner and has been gaining weight slowly but steadily. Like her "brother" she is very tame and calm, and colors up well under proper lighting. Asking $150 for her.

The adult proven female is of no special varaint to my knowledge. She was successfully bread by damien and produce healthy and vibrantly colored babies, clutch sizes were 28 and 26. She has been putting on wieght well and should be back to pre breeding weight by mid october. Eats well on live food, but is kinda picking with her greens, only really goes for dandelion and mustard greens. Asking $125 for her.

All above dragons came in a trade package, all have been tested for parasites and have come back clean. All have been in my care for 47 days and have been given a clean bill of health.

All asking prices are obo and negotiable, i will ship but would prefer to do local business, either shows or otherwise. Please feel free to contact me via text, email or pm for info and pictures, but please be serious. Thank you for your time.

267-280-3563
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-28-2010, 05:13 PM   #2
DNAexotics
Pics are in numerical order with respect to listed dragons.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-28-2010, 05:19 PM   #3
bkline
Awesome pic with damien

Old 09-29-2010, 08:17 PM   #4
DNAexotics
to top
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!