xmas came early this yr.Shannon Brown,1 of the best! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2004, 09:20 PM   #1
serpentboy78
Thumbs up xmas came early this yr.Shannon Brown,1 of the best!

Hello, herpers... It's not like everyone does not already know,but I'd just like to say what a good guy and a good experience I had with Shannon Brown. I just purchased a trio of adult breeder albino nelsoni from him. Not only did he ship them to me b4 even recieving funds,when I got them today there was a suprise in the box.... A 1.1 of 04 very aberrant sinaloan milks (freebies)....WOW... It does not get any better than that,I've had that happen once b4 with Don from (SMR).... Anyways long story short.. Shannon Brown is top notch as well as his animals.. I could not be happier... Thanx again Shannon.. Pe@ce.. Mike Clark.

Old 11-03-2004, 09:39 PM   #2
Nathan Wells
Shannon Brown

Doesn't surprise me Mike. I have known Shannon for a few years now and say that he ranks among one of the nicest and most generous guys you'll meet. Just recently Shannon and I did a trade on some high end sinaloans. While I was waiting on a really nice pair of splotched sinaloans to hatch that I was getting, Shannon sold off his adults to help finance another project. Just as our luck would have it, the babies all hatched and not a single pair was available for me. He could have easily sent me something else to make up for this but instead went out of his way to purchase a pair for me from another well known breeder. I didn't have to shell out a dime for the snakes, nor did I have to pay for shipping. Now how many people in this hobby do you know would do that for you? Shannon is truly a person focused on building friendships and it certainly shows.
Take care.
Nathan Wells

Old 11-03-2004, 09:57 PM   #3
serpentboy78
Thumbs up exactly.....

Man these sinaloans are wicked.... The woodlands huh..? We are not to far apart.... I believe we met at the ETHS show... Newaze... Shannon Brown.. Top notch..... Pe@ce.. Mike Clark

Old 11-04-2004, 12:33 AM   #4
Preacher Pat
Yo Serpentboy,
I have got to agree with you!!! I got a pair of Blk. Pines from Shannon in August. The service, the care in packing, everything about the transaction couldn't have been better! He is one of the best!!!

Pat Glazener-Cooney

Old 11-04-2004, 01:22 AM   #5
Tim Cole
Ironic!

Pat and Mike. I was just getting ready to introduce you to each other. Mike, Pat is the one that has offered to pick up the snake I bought from you in Houston and bring back to Austin for me! As as yet , he doesn't know what kind of snake it is! More details later.

Old 11-04-2004, 01:26 AM   #6
serpentboy78
Warning! werid Tim......

I thought that was him..... I sent him an email thru fauna,asking him if he was indeed the 1 I was to meet... I guees so..... The Irony of some things.... Mike Clark....

Old 11-04-2004, 09:24 AM   #7
Preacher Pat
Yup, ironic

Mike,
Just be sure you pack that sucker tight!!!!

Pat Glazener-Cooney

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!