Morelia Bredli (Normals, Hypos and Stonewash) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-26-2015, 06:34 PM   #1
C.Cannon
Morelia Bredli (Normals, Hypos and Stonewash)

Here are some more of my M. Bredli collection. I'm working with one of the most extensive collections of Bredl's pythons in the US and am trying to get some solid selective breeding projects going for both high orange normals and a few morphs

Here is my 2004 aberrant male. It is very rare for carpet pythons to keep their coloration into adulthood but this guy at 11 years is definitely one of those rare few. He has some fantastic orange, beige and grey coloration on his front end as well as a very unique spotted pattern

I have very high hopes that this unique look will show up in his babies, especially when mixed with my stonewashed female.
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2015, 06:38 PM   #2
C.Cannon
Here is one of my normal females, Juniper. She is one of the best American line Bredl's I've ever seen and should be breeding this year to my aberrant male.

Eventually I'll be mixing her with one of my European line males to produce some of the orangest bredli avalible
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2015, 06:41 PM   #3
C.Cannon
Here are some of my hypo bredl's. I have a pair of these guys and I'm really looking forward to seeing them when they are around 6ft in a few years
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2015, 06:54 PM   #4
C.Cannon
Here is my 2009 female stonewashed bredl python. This is an extremely rare recessive trait that causes depigmentation (freckling) on the first third or so of the body, "washed out" sides, a patternless belly and a slight increase in red coloration

This trait has a ton of potential and I have really high hopes that mixing it with both the hypo and the aberrant genes will bring out all the unique features even more
Attached Images

Old 09-23-2015, 12:49 AM   #5
_Eric_
You have beautiful Bredl's Pythons!!!

Old 12-16-2015, 11:38 PM   #6
spinytail
Very nice Bredl's! What is their temperament compared to Carpets, Jungles and such? Also they look much bulkier, do they feel heavier all around. Thanks for sharing.

Old 12-17-2015, 12:04 AM   #7
C.Cannon
Thank you!
Bredls are one of the calmest snakes I know of as long as they're comfortable in their environment. Even wild adults are known to be very placid. They can snappy if they are moved into a new place though, but that usually goes away pretty quickly from my experience.

Bredls are a little bit thicker bodied than carpets. It helps them retain heat during the cold winters they get. Looking at the pictures know the stonewash was pretty overweight when I first got her and I've reduced her feeding to get her a little skinnier since then.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!