Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:00 AM   #181
joseydiann
Ok in that picture.. Is the 3,500.00 typed or hand written???

Because if you look close, you'll see well look at the 4 0's in the amount then look at the 0's in the date right above... Also look at the 2's they are identical I mean like perfectly the same... So I'm guessing it was typed??

Old 05-24-2010, 02:01 AM   #182
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldwurm View Post
If you look at that check real close, you'll notice that it's not hand written at all. It was typed in a photo program with different fonts. Each of the same letters are IDENTICAL
You are also correct.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:01 AM   #183
joseydiann
OOPS lol Kimberly beat me to it, think we were replying at the same time lol, and yes I know that font!!!

Old 05-24-2010, 02:02 AM   #184
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Damn..... I had been hearing reports behind the scenes of this, but had hoped that this was merely a case of wires getting crossed and miscommunication.

No, the Wise's are not going to be banned at the moment. It really wouldn't accomplish anything except as a "feel good" gesture, and I don't want to give them any excuse for not coming here to try to clear up this situation. Assuming that is possible to do.........

While this sort of thing obviously is enough to piss off the Pope, gnashing our teeth at them and cussing their names is certainly not going to accomplish anything. I would like to think it's all some sort of misunderstanding or mistake, but while hoping for the best, planning for the worst may be in order.

Has anyone met them in person? Are there any existing photographs of them? Do they own their own home or a business? In other words, are they REAL people using their REAL names? I believe it is notable that wisereptiles.com is now gone.
I did send a member here a photo of the Wise's that is posted on Jeff's facebook page

Old 05-24-2010, 02:05 AM   #185
americananie
I wasn't going to post, but I felt this was pertinent information to point out...
The total transactions that show up in Maggie's PayPal (which, by the way, is the same that I could see in Jeff/Christina's PayPal that they sent to Nick and Dave) is, altogether, $1,600 (two payments of $800).
$5,453-$1,600= $3,853
The supposed check is for $3,500, which leaves $353 completely unaccounted for regardless of the proof already presented. Am I missing something here?
(Disclaimer: Forgive me if I have and am just being slow)

Maggie and Rick, I'm so terribly sorry this has happened to you both. I honestly wish Christina and/or Jeff could come on and explain their side of the story, but as far as I am concerned, the evidence presented thus far is pretty damning. It's what the courts would call, I believe, "an open-and-shut case".

Maggie, I hope you get enough money to send the girls to camp. For this to have happened during your darkest hour, as everyone else has said, is just not right. It's downright despicable. Chuck was one of the good ones, and I know that had this been involving anyone else, and he were here, he'd be kicking butt and taking names. Rest assured the same will be done for him, you, and your children. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dave, thank you for bringing this to light thus far. Even if it gets resolved, it was something that needed to be said. Even if it is somehow a misunderstanding (which seems doubtful at best).

Nick, thank you for posting the information for them. I just wish they would come on and post it for themselves, as it is what Dave had already posted.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:10 AM   #186
joseydiann
Rich has a good point. Lets see if they just keep shopping around on here for more snakes or if they will make their way here and post and try to explain their side.

That check is for sure 100% typed out with a program though.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:13 AM   #187
Southern Wolf
They have masked their info on the whois

Quote:
Visit AboutUs.org for more information about wisereptiles.com
AboutUs: wisereptiles.com

Registration Service Provided By: pipe DNS

Domain name: wisereptiles.com

Registrant Contact:
Domain Privacy
Domain Privacy ()

Fax:
Domain Privacy
Domain Privacy
Domain Privacy, Domain Privacy
DO

Administrative Contact:
Domain Privacy
Domain Privacy ( )
+1.1
Fax: +1.54
Domain Privacy
Domain Privacy
Domain Privacy, DOMAIN PRIVACY Domain Privacy
DO

Technical Contact:
Domain Privacy
Domain Privacy ( )
+1.1
Fax: +1.54
Domain Privacy
Domain Privacy
Domain Privacy, DOMAIN PRIVACY Domain Privacy
DO

Name Servers:
ns1.pipedns.com
ns2.pipedns.com

Creation date: 13 Feb 2009 21:32:36
Expiration date: 13 Feb 2011 21:32:36

Get Noticed on the Internet! Increase visibility for this domain name by listing it at www.whoisbusinesslistings.com
=-=-=-=
The data in this whois database is provided to you for information
purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or
related to a domain name registration record. We make this information
available "as is," and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a
whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1)
enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load
this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow,
enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,
commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic
mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or
other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written
consent from us.

We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting
this query, you agree to abide by these terms.
Version 6.3 4/3/2002
Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: WISEREPTILES.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1.PIPEDNS.COM
Name Server: NS2.PIPEDNS.COM
Updated Date: 12-feb-2010
Creation Date: 13-feb-2009
Expiration Date: 13-feb-2011

>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 24 May 2010 06:08:40 UTC

Old 05-24-2010, 02:14 AM   #188
americananie
Quote:
I don't want to give them any excuse for not coming here to try to clear up this situation. Assuming that is possible to do.........
Good call, boss.

Quote:
Has anyone met them in person? Are there any existing photographs of them? Do they own their own home or a business? In other words, are they REAL people using their REAL names?
I believe they are real, personally. I, along with quite a few others on here, have seen photographs of them. They both use Facebook and Myspace. Both of them have photos on each. They also have a Youtube with a video of Jeff. Although, it's not unheard of for people to go to great lengths to fake an identity online, I'd say they are real.
I've also talked to Christina on the phone before...that's why I'm so shocked by this. From all accounts they seemed like kind hearted people.

Quote:
I believe it is notable that wisereptiles.com is now gone.
As is their forums linked to it (duh) and Christina's Facebook...
Though their myspaces are still up, I believe.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:17 AM   #189
Dennis Hultman
I have never banked with chase but I have opened a few accounts at different banks in my life. Also, my daughter just opened her first account. Now, I could be wrong but I have never seen starter checks starting in the nine thousands.

When you get your real checks you can request they start at whatever number you want but the starter checks they give you, you don't.
My recollection has been they have always started at 100. My daughter's started at 101 as well.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:20 AM   #190
brd7666
I am showing the check again. All of the font in question is crisp and clear. How come the rest of the check is crappy looking? If she has the software to build web sites, doctoring up two checks together would be easy. I know for a fact, those two numbers should be the same.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles