Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2006, 12:01 PM   #501
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Well what a strange trip this has been.
I hear ya. Candy Samples stole my heart bask in the late 70's but I never complained once on the BOI or anywhere.

Old 07-18-2006, 12:05 PM   #502
VanZwedenReptiles
Yep Thanks Dennis
I did miss read on that.It's like a soap opera,with a twist.I must have read part of this in the beginning and was watching As the World Turns Theses are the days of our Life's.Jim you have a hand full there and i mean that in a good way,Yea Mr.Bill that is a chunk of Dirt indeed,I'm not spanking Him though.Wendy on the other hand,My O My what a Bad Girl,,Hummmmm.LOL I Better get something done..My O My what a Bad Girl

Greg VanZweden

Forever Trust in What You Are and Nothing Else Matters

Old 07-18-2006, 12:10 PM   #503
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Greg,
I'm not touching the "spanking", but as to doing time, I have expressed to Wendy several months back when I became aware of a recent round of legal criminal issues, that, as they say, if you "can't do the time, don't do the crime".
That's right Jim, only a casual acquaintance would know this detail. God forbid you finally admit that you call them friends. Good grief, you are fooling nobody Jim. Even with the prior knowledge of her criminal past, you still tried to cast dispersions upon Eric.

I agree with Romad, this thread is bringing out several people in which NOT to do business with.

For someone who attempts to come across as all knowing, you sure are allowing your own reputation to go right down the

Griz

Old 07-18-2006, 12:11 PM   #504
romad119
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
As long as were throwing stones and kicking the dirt.....

Link:

http://docnet.dc.state.ks.us/kasper2...r.asp?id=27431

---------------------------------------
I will nominate Tim as the head of her fan club as she continues to get harrassed by him. Anyone see the movie 'Misery'?

I'm not talking about his posting her background. But leave her and her mother alone. I don't care if they are saints or sinners, get a grip. Are you trying to catch up with her past illegal actions? Feel cheated she has doen soem things you haven't?

She doesn't need calls all the time to let her know what you posted or what your fave movie was , etc.

Multiple 'unsavories' on this thread, multiple.

Old 07-18-2006, 12:15 PM   #505
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad119
I will nominate Tim as the head of her fan club as she continues to get harrassed by him. Anyone see the movie 'Misery'?

I'm not talking about his posting her background. But leave her and her mother alone. I don't care if they are saints or sinners, get a grip. Are you trying to catch up with her past illegal actions? Feel cheated she has doen soem things you haven't?

She doesn't need calls all the time to let her know what you posted or what your fave movie was , etc.

Multiple 'unsavories' on this thread, multiple.
Well said!

Hey Tim, I have a shotgun you can use if Wendy shows up at your door packing.

Oh wait....you're a felon and owning a gun is no longer a privilege for you.

Old 07-18-2006, 12:18 PM   #506
Wilomn
In timmy's defense, IF I read the report correctly, his past is TEN years behind him.

It seems he's either gotten it together or is now good enough to not be caught.

I would say that TEN years is a long enough length of time to show that you have changed your ways.

IF no one has anything recent or pertinant to timmy, let's try to keep this about wendy and her mom, shall we?

Old 07-18-2006, 12:22 PM   #507
critical bill
Jim Chamco....

In the past youve mentioned how some folks act like Jerry Springer wannabees. Correct? I'm thinking of the irony in all this is that we actually do have a person who appeared on Jerry Springer. Kind of funny...no?

Old 07-18-2006, 12:23 PM   #508
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
In timmy's defense, IF I read the report correctly, his past is TEN years behind him.

It seems he's either gotten it together or is now good enough to not be caught.

I would say that TEN years is a long enough length of time to show that you have changed your ways.

IF no one has anything recent or pertinant to timmy, let's try to keep this about wendy and her mom, shall we?
Quite true, but voting and gun owning privileges are permanently denied for felons in most states.

timmy claims to "know" who has been harassing Wendy. My guess is that he sees him every time he looks in the mirror. No matter what the motivation, such harrassment is unwarranted.

Old 07-18-2006, 12:26 PM   #509
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Quite true, but voting and gun owning privileges are permanently denied for felons in most states.

timmy claims to "know" who has been harassing Wendy. My guess is that he sees him every time he looks in the mirror. No matter what the motivation, such harrassment is unwarranted.
This is all well and true.

However, this thread is not about timmy.

Let's try to NOT sidetrack this away from what is pertinant.

Frankly, if timmy is sporting a little chubby for wendy, I don't want to know and with her history and background, he cannot be the only unpleasant character in her daily life.

Old 07-18-2006, 12:37 PM   #510
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
This is all well and true.

However, this thread is not about timmy.

Let's try to NOT sidetrack this away from what is pertinant.

Frankly, if timmy is sporting a little chubby for wendy, I don't want to know and with her history and background, he cannot be the only unpleasant character in her daily life.
Wes,

I think the character of the accuser and the accuser's allies is often pertinent and relevant.

It's timmy that's made this about timmy also. His motivation and personal involvement in the situation are relevant.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs