Mods who are SOOOOO smart they don't even have to read the guidelines - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-01-2007, 02:35 PM   #1
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
Okay Michael, I'll bite. Who is the "she" that you are referring to??

As far as upping memberships to mod levels, yes I am guilty of that. I bought a new coin for my partner and love, so he can share in the duties of moderation, just like all of the other "honey do's" that I ask for. I did it because he regularly posts here and has supported this site as I have for years.

So Michael, who is "she"???????
Laura, love, it's "public record" here (and I thought common knowledge) that Lucille went up to Benefactor recently. I have no idea if she has used her new "power" as yet though I know that had she dinged Wes we'd all have heard about it.

Old 03-01-2007, 02:48 PM   #2
Wilomn

Old 03-01-2007, 02:49 PM   #3
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Laura, love, it's "public record" here (and I thought common knowledge) that Lucille went up to Benefactor recently. I have no idea if she has used her new "power" as yet though I know that had she dinged Wes we'd all have heard about it.
What is that saying about that word ASSume?

Something about making an ASS out of someone......hmmmm, I'll have to ponder it and see if I can figure it out.

Seeing the future would be pretty cool, but, so far as I know, I'm the only one with that power.

Old 03-01-2007, 03:17 PM   #4
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
What is that saying about that word ASSume?

Something about making an ASS out of someone......hmmmm, I'll have to ponder it and see if I can figure it out.

Seeing the future would be pretty cool, but, so far as I know, I'm the only one with that power.
I didn't see a denial there my friend...but I'd love some stock market tips with that power.

Old 03-01-2007, 03:40 PM   #5
Wilomn
Quote:
I didn't see a denial there my friend...but I'd love some stock market tips with that power.
I didn't see one either. Huh, figure that. Two smart guys like us both not seeing the same thing.

Wonder if it's signifigant in any way?

As far as tips, buy real estate. The stock market is too easily affected by outside infulence. With a house, at least you get use out of your investment.

May I be of some ASSistance out Ca. way?

Old 03-01-2007, 03:49 PM   #6
WebSlave
Quote:
Ah... well test time, Wes.

On what date will you be fined and suspended from this site via the warning system?

Old 03-01-2007, 03:53 PM   #7
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Ah... well test time, Wes.

On what date will you be fined and suspended from this site via the warning system?
It won't be via the warning system.

I'll finally irritate someone who has power to the point that they simply give me the heave ho.

Now as to who that will be and when, I won't tell you.

AHAHahahahahaHAHHAHHAhahahahahahAHahahaHAHahaHahah ahAHah

Old 03-01-2007, 03:58 PM   #8
Jim O
To my knowlege only the Admin can do that and that's Rich. So only the date is in question.

Old 03-01-2007, 04:03 PM   #9
WebSlave
Quote:
To my knowlege only the Admin can do that and that's Rich. So only the date is in question.
No, that is not accurate. Any of the site moderators can ban a member here.

Old 03-01-2007, 04:02 PM   #10
WebSlave
Quote:
It won't be via the warning system.

I'll finally irritate someone who has power to the point that they simply give me the heave ho.

Now as to who that will be and when, I won't tell you.

AHAHahahahahaHAHHAHHAhahahahahahAHahahaHAHahaHahah ahAHah
Now Wes, I thought you prided yourself with the claim of never lying to anyone. Have you now given up on that lofty goal? You are here claiming you can tell the future.

Quote:
Prove it, please. I'm stating that you CANNOT. If you can't, then you have stated a falsehood, have you not? And what is the common term for someone who tells falsehoods, hmmm?