Bad Guy Nick Raph (AKA Nicholas Eugene Bitthel) AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-21-2017, 12:36 PM   #1
BrightsideHerpetoculture
Nick Raph (AKA Nicholas Eugene Bitthel) AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

I want to put a disclaimer out for all of our customers and the chameleon community in general. Be on the lookout for a guy named Nick Raph (told you I'd find you). Formerly Nicholas Eugene Bithell. He married his boyfriend, Zach Raph, and now assumed his last name. He is from Minneapolis. Awhile back I "purchased" a chameleon from him and never received a chameleon, nor heard from him again. He is now on FaunaClassifieds.com under the moniker "Raphmpls". DO NOT do business with this low life or give him business. Be is a proven scammer. Hope this helps someone else!!!
-COME OUT INTO THE LIGHT, YOU COCKROACH!

Old 08-21-2017, 03:02 PM   #2
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightside Chameleons View Post
proven scammer.
So, where's the proof then?

Old 08-21-2017, 03:10 PM   #3
BrightsideHerpetoculture
I've spent enough time on this B.S., my man.
Feel free to buy from him, if you'd like.

Old 08-21-2017, 03:16 PM   #4
Lucille
Quote:
You know, if someone started a bad guy thread about you on here, we would ask them for proof as well. People post bad guy threads for all sorts of reasons, and sometimes it turns out that the bad guy, isn't.

Old 08-21-2017, 03:21 PM   #5
Lucille
I sent him a notice of this thread but while I was doing so, I saw an exchange between the two of you where he claims to have sent you a refund via Paypal on May 22. It should be easy enough for him to take a screen shot if there was a refund, and post it here.

Old 08-21-2017, 03:33 PM   #6
JColt
Quote:
Time and time again I see these kind of post's. Doing this can damage your rep also. Think about it. Why would I want to deal with someone who may attack me with no proof next?

Old 08-21-2017, 03:40 PM   #7
Northernchameleon
I won't honestly engage with someone who has used like this guy had towards me. I unfortunately, and this is not an excuse rather an explanation, ran into an extremely tough situation in my personal life and could not fulfill orders for two separate people. Either way, it took a bit but both were refunded. Here is the screenshot of the refund to Jeremy. This is the last I'll follow up on any of this as I no longer sell chameleons at least not in the volume I was. Thanks for the heads up to the thread.
Attached Images

Old 08-21-2017, 03:43 PM   #8
Northernchameleon
Also, if anyone needs to reach me, Nicholas Raph, please use this username as the contact. The admin assisted me in getting back into this one after I forgot the log in info.

Old 08-21-2017, 04:30 PM   #9
JColt
He's showing a refund in May of this year Jeremy. Why the bad guy post 3 months later?

Old 08-21-2017, 06:06 PM   #10
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Why the bad guy post 3 months later?
If anyone is to blame for this BOI being posted, it is myself.

I am the one who encouraged Jeremy to make a BOI report if this issue had not been resolved.
I also am the one who notified Nicholas of this thread, and am helping him correct his user accounts.
If this issue has been resolved, then great for both parties, but as it stands right now there is clearly two opposing versions as to what actually transpired.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raphmpls