Bad Guy Brandon Greene - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-12-2017, 11:49 AM   #41
Redsky29
He's not going to respond he hasn't in two weeks and honestly I don't mine so much the sex is wrong I prefer that over a male that just can't be bred. I already have a male that will match up with her as I had to get another male when this one wouldn't perform so in the end it's okay even though he sold me a female when it was suppose to be a male. Def a lot of lessons learned on this. First and for most I will not trust the word of a person I will check the sex myself and if confused seek a lot of opinions (vet also thought this was a male so can't just count on the vet either even though I'm not thrilled with the one vet within a two hour radius of me).

Old 09-12-2017, 11:50 AM   #42
Redsky29
Thank you Snake Queen for your help at the end of the day I'm feeling better about the whole situation.

Old 09-12-2017, 11:52 AM   #43
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsky29 View Post
Thank you Snake Queen for your help at the end of the day I'm feeling better about the whole situation.
You are welcome. I bred bearded Dragons for years, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Old 09-12-2017, 11:52 AM   #44
Redsky29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
You are welcome. I bred bearded Dragons for years, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Thanks I'm still learning so will def seek you out for help.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 09-12-2017, 12:06 PM   #45
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsky29 View Post
I will check the sex myself
Always a great practice. The sooner the better upon their arrival. I know with snakes, I would almost instantly verify it after removing them from the box/bag. They were usually a little tired/calmer from traveling and so probing was much easier at that time.

The sooner an inaccuracy is found, the better.

Old 09-12-2017, 10:23 PM   #46
tlmoon
I'm glad it worked out in the sense that you are glad it's a female. Hopefully you'll get some nice babies from her.

Although it worked out better for you this way, it still looks worse for the seller to sell you a male that was actually a female. Had it been a male, I don't think you would have had much recourse, since it was not sold as a "proven breeder". But selling a female as a male potentially could have been worse - what if you had too many females already and really only wanted a male? In that case I think you would have been reasonably due some sort of partial refund or replacement.

Anyway, I guess it worked out, so good luck with the breeding projects.

Old 09-13-2017, 05:54 AM   #47
Redsky29
It only works out because I'd already purchased a replacement male when I realized Paris wasn't interested in the females. I can also believe now that rhis was really just a pet purchase for Brandon considering the sex was not correct. I was angry that he would have sold me a male that could not be bred on purpose.

I guess in the end this made me realize we are all human you mess up... the only thing that made me go this far was his not responding... I always respond even when it seems I made some error I try to fix the problem best way possible, avoidance doesn't help any situation it leads to speculation and more issues...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 09-13-2017, 06:32 AM   #48
Iguanalady
I can back up Melissa, that is for certain a female. Maybe not what you ordered, but at least you know the reason why it showed no interest in your females. Best of luck! Hopefully the seller will come here and explain why they ignored you, that was just not right. When I was breeding, I was always at the ready to answer customer questions. I would sometimes spend hours talking to customers about care and feeding. If you do breed you have to have time to answer questions and take care of the people buying from you, it makes for repeat business and good trader ratings.

Old 09-13-2017, 10:02 AM   #49
Roddyee
That is a female

Old 09-14-2017, 01:24 AM   #50
Reverend Fred
Well being a neutral party, if you are breeding you should be be able to sex a 2+ year old Dragon. While the seller may or may not been able to correctly sex the Dragon if you are a breeder shame on you for pairin females and blaming someone other than yourself for such stupidity.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!