Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 101 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2017, 11:37 PM   #1001
Sugarhedgie
More..
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2017, 11:38 PM   #1002
Sugarhedgie
And....,,
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2017, 12:11 AM   #1003
Sugarhedgie
I'm blocked by ty so I can't post there and people that aren't his "friends" or followers can not comment!!!!!

Mike and ty no option for others to comment ;/

I'm glad they are keeping up with this thread though lol
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2017, 12:43 AM   #1004
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Mike and ty no option for others to comment ;/
Not really much point in fixating on what the attention-whoring Fakebook crowd is regurgitating. If Mike Matson thought he had something worth saying, he's repeatedly shown that he's well aware of how to create a Fauna account with a fake name so he could come and comment here. He and Ariel Cudia are old pros at doing just that.

With supporters like Matson, Frade, Crutchfield and Cudia, I think that's saying something about his side of the fence. I can't imagine being desperate enough for backing that I'd be happy with having that particular group of deplorables on my side; but maybe he thinks this is just a numbers game. Whatever the case may be, just keep pursuing this legally and let them flap their virtual gums all they want. At the end of the day, the court of public opinion isn't going to do anything that leads to you getting what you're clearly owed.

Old 03-07-2017, 07:02 AM   #1005
Black Adder
Park, Matson, Gibeau et al
You are obviously reading and following this BOI thread with great interest...lol
So Park why dont you grow a pair and open your Farcebook post up to EVERYBODY to comment, not just your legion of thankless followers?
THEN you may see some posts that do not include abject fawning and pandering to your every word.
ANYBODY you fear may have something negative to say is blocked instantly, you know it, I know it, all of this community knows it.
Park you are so full of it you could grow roses out of your ears!
Not that I personally have the slightest interest indulging your childish behaviour and entering into any farcebook flame wars with your "children" but I am sure there are plenty who would and could .........

Old 03-07-2017, 07:50 AM   #1006
Herpin Man
I have found that when people resort to name calling and insults, it is because they are unable to make their point with facts and logic. This strategy is especially effective when their target cannot respond, for example, by being blocked on facebook.
Since most of Ty's fan base probably has, or could easily register for, an account here on Fauna Classified, I think it would be more productive (as well as more courageous) if they would state their positions here on this thread, as well. Preferably if they can do so using fact and logic.

Old 03-07-2017, 09:41 AM   #1007
Cletus Marley
Was sending you the correct Tegu ever on the table? When he was asking for your address? I keep seeing that he asked for your address twice. Was this to send the one that he was going to get from someone because he didn't produce it, or was it the more expensive one that he initially said was worth too much and wouldn't send?

Old 03-07-2017, 09:45 AM   #1008
Lucille
Post 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
At this point, I decided to tell Michelle and others that, although I produced albino tegus, they were all expensive type and that I would buy 3 normal T- tegus from a friend to send to them.

Post 984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Ty Park
$5000 is nothing to me
Like · 7 · 20 mins · Edited
Notice how Ty fixates on money. I'm thinking that he may not be affluent at all, and he possibly may be in financial trouble. Why else would he grab and keep the 'expensive' lizards that hatched out?

There are plenty of people who put on a big front about their finances and it turns out they are secretly struggling to make ends meet. There is nothing wrong with being poor, if the reason Ty kept those lizards is because he needed the money, I think if he had said something there might have been more understanding.

Poor or not, he and the IRCF are still going to have to explain how this raffle went so wrong, when there are clear laws governing raffle procedure in all the states involved. Raffle winners are supposed to get advertised raffle prizes.

Old 03-07-2017, 10:05 AM   #1009
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Marley View Post
Was sending you the correct Tegu ever on the table? When he was asking for your address? I keep seeing that he asked for your address twice. Was this to send the one that he was going to get from someone because he didn't produce it, or was it the more expensive one that he initially said was worth too much and wouldn't send?
That's the thing in my mind that makes Ty the most wrong. He got offended the OP dared to question him on where the replacement tegu was coming from and say she thought it was shady he was changing from a tegu he produced to a random tegu. He then decides she's greedy and just wants money. Then to see how greedy she is he tells her give me your address I'm sending you a tegu but I'm not telling you what I'm sending. When she wouldn't give her address for said random tegu he decides she's too greedy and raffles her animal off to someone else. So this whole mess comes down to TY's ego being bruised. It's stupid and could have been avoided if he had just communicated with the OP. She wanted one of his tegus and became upset when he was going to substitute a random tegu without telling her where it was coming from. This should never have gotten to this point.

Old 03-07-2017, 10:13 AM   #1010
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Marley View Post
Postv77
Ty says when he did "decide to give me the t+ albino that he did not communicate that with me because he wasnted to see what type of a person I was and that I was greedy to the end"

If he had just said
Hey michelle I've decided to send u a t + what's your address. I would have given him my address!
BUT he always left me guessing andvevery time I asked him what he would shop it "was a tegu that will grow up just like the one in the raffle photo "

That was a t- that he did. Not produce abd later in his own fb post he admits that he couldn't even get any from his friend.

So again left me guessing who and where this "tegu" would be from.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu