Good Guy DebsCaptiveBred BPs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:38 PM   #1
bigballs31
DebsCaptiveBred BPs

Hi the names Matt and I just wanted to get on here and talk a little about my experience with Deb. I have received a total of two shipments for a total of 8 ball pythons from Debs Captive Bred Ball Pythons and all I can say is Wow! These animals were shipped from her location in Baltimore, MD to me in Fresno, CA. They are all in excellent health and condition big eaters and are just stunners to look at. I can not say enough about her customer service because it was fantastic. My first experience with her was so enjoyable that I pulled the trigger on 4 more ball pythons. I feel like I came out of both deals with not only great animals but a friend as well. She is very flexible and prompt in her e-mail responses. Her shipping prices are among the lowest I've seen and her prices are very reasonable. After dealing with Deb I can tell that she is passionate about what she does and cares about all her animals a great deal. I will definitley be buying from her again in the future because she is now a trusted friend. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Matt Sayers
Fresno, CA

Old 11-08-2008, 07:06 PM   #2
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballs31 View Post
Hi the names Matt and I just wanted to get on here and talk a little about my experience with Deb. I have received a total of two shipments for a total of 8 ball pythons from Debs Captive Bred Ball Pythons and all I can say is Wow! These animals were shipped from her location in Baltimore, MD to me in Fresno, CA. They are all in excellent health and condition big eaters and are just stunners to look at. I can not say enough about her customer service because it was fantastic. My first experience with her was so enjoyable that I pulled the trigger on 4 more ball pythons. I feel like I came out of both deals with not only great animals but a friend as well. She is very flexible and prompt in her e-mail responses. Her shipping prices are among the lowest I've seen and her prices are very reasonable. After dealing with Deb I can tell that she is passionate about what she does and cares about all her animals a great deal. I will definitley be buying from her again in the future because she is now a trusted friend. I highly recommend her to everyone.Matt Sayers
Fresno, CA
Thank you Matt (tickled pink and blushing)

I am really happy that you liked the animals!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!