How much should I feed my rosy? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-21-2015, 09:49 PM   #1
risel
Warning! How much should I feed my rosy?

I have a desert rosy boa and he used to never eat. I would feed him thawed out mice from the pet store, and it would take him 30-45 mins to get interested in it. Today I bought a live pinky and within seconds he was eating it. So I guess I'll buy him live ones from now one. He's still tiny. Only shed once since I've had him, but how many times should I feed him. I usually feed once every 2-4 weeks since he would never go near his food I assumed he wasn't hungry but now that he's eating I don't know

Old 11-30-2018, 12:35 AM   #2
mattnmango
i am not an expert, but weekly seems to be a reasonable answer...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
feeding tips, rosy boa