Website Hosting for those with their own personal website?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2004, 11:21 PM   #1
uf_g8or
Stop! Website Hosting for those with their own personal website??

I was noticing that many of you on this forum have some really nice websites...but where did you go to get your web hosting done? For those of you with your own websites that are a full domain (not some lycos, geocities, etc.), what company did you use to host your domain and website?

I plan on starting up my own website fairly soon and I am considering several places to use as webhosts. I'm debating between godaddy.com, voxdomains.com, directnic.com and a couple of others. I've created my website mainly using MS FrontPage so I need a webhosting service that supports this. Any suggestions?

Just looking for the most reliable and supportive company for my website...please give me suggestions.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!! Thank you very much and happy holidays to everyone!

Please email me at uf_gators_no1@yahoo.com or thesnakebreeder@gmail.com