Reptile Supply and Feeder Sites? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-08-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
justindh1
Thumbs up Reptile Supply and Feeder Sites?

I am putting together a list of reptile supply stores that the leopard geckos community likes to use/prefer to use. I would like to get anyone and everyones input on who they like to use, be it feeders, suppliments, shipping supplies, and/or etc. I have started to make a list but I feel that it may be biased or something may be left out that I don't know about or forgot about. Everyone's help is appreciated!

Old 08-08-2011, 03:00 PM   #2
Ozymandias
i've always used Bean Farm for most of my supplies that i don't get at show i just think thay have good prices.

Old 08-08-2011, 04:05 PM   #3
justindh1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
i've always used Bean Farm for most of my supplies that i don't get at show i just think thay have good prices.
Thanks Roy!

Old 08-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #4
Ozymandias
i should also add i've used lllpretiles too because they literally are the cheapest place i can find for things like thermostat or CHE.

cant help you for feeders because i use roaches so i don't really buy any.

Old 08-25-2011, 11:39 PM   #5
Spyral
I don't have leopard geckos but I have crested geckos and dart frogs. I always recommend PangeaReptile.com for my basic supplies and for feeders, I recommend Josh's Frogs for fruitflies and phoenix worms and Aaron Pauling for all other feeders.

Old 11-30-2011, 05:32 AM   #6
geckomania
thereptileoutlet.com is the cheapest for feeders that i know and local for me. If you buy about 200 large roaches that will set you up for your own colony. $10 for 50 roaches. 5dollarmealworms.com is where i get my regular mealworms.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:59 PM   #7
rhettman9
I breed crickets and mealworms, I also breed leopard geckos and sell them. I sell my feeders as well. For prices for feeders visit my website and click on the tab " Feeders " and a bunch of prices will pop up. www.rhettsreptiles.weebly.com if you are interested in buying some feeders email me @ thehappyherps@gmail.com and I will ship them to you safely.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!