Inquiry chase's reptiles/ chase jason shenk - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
deobra2869
chase's reptiles/ chase jason shenk

hey does anybody here have any feedback on chase shenk or chase's reptiles? Thinking about doing a trade with him and just looking for some information on him.
thanks
Deobra Martin

Old 02-11-2011, 01:53 AM   #2
morph evolution
i have a trade with him on 1.1 het clowns..

Old 02-11-2011, 01:53 AM   #3
scottscbr
i was looking at his posts. he seems to me like that kid nick,hunter and possibly now chase

Old 02-11-2011, 03:08 AM   #4
chase's repiles
hey deborah i can send pics to you if your interested i erased your email by accident and scott i do not know what you are talking about i have looked up nickmaitland96 on fauna and he lives in virginia im in nashville about 6 hours away from there so im confused hopefully this thread will get me introduced to the fauna community because im new and want to start off good here so please respond get to know me

Old 02-11-2011, 03:08 AM   #5
chase's repiles
hey deborah i can send pics to you if your interested i erased your email by accident and scott i do not know what you are talking about i have looked up nickmaitland96 on fauna and he lives in virginia im in nashville about 6 hours away from there so im confused hopefully this thread will get me introduced to the fauna community because im new and want to start off good here so please respond get to know me

Old 02-11-2011, 04:59 AM   #6
jpatino
i think this chase and nickmaitland96 are one in the same as i was trying to work out a trade with him and he asked to to ship first to a nicole maitland in virginia.

john patino

Old 02-11-2011, 09:36 AM   #7
hhmoore
John,
Would you post that email/PM please?

Old 02-11-2011, 10:12 AM   #8
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottscbr View Post
i was looking at his posts. he seems to me like that kid nick,hunter and possibly now chase
Quote:
Originally Posted by chase's repiles View Post
are talking about i have looked up nickmaitland96 on fauna and he lives in virginia im in nashville about 6 hours
Who mentioned Nick Maitland?

OK "Chase" You sell 'repiles' and live in 'tenesee'
I could see accidentally leaving out the 't' in reptiles, but you seriously can't spell your home state correctly?
Quote:
chase's repiles

Name : chase jason shenk

Old 02-11-2011, 10:25 AM   #9
garweft
I saw the adds as well but am not the type to take hets from unknown people. I thought it was a little strange that he claimed to have het pieds, clowns, albino, hypo, etc., that he produced himself, that were mostly breeding size (possibly gravid), that he was willing to trade for mojaves, pastels, and cinnamons...?

I'd like to see the pm as well.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:26 AM   #10
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
Who mentioned Nick Maitland?
Hahaha.... good catch

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!