Fire ORANGE babies! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 09-06-2010, 04:33 PM   #1
baskingbaby
Fire ORANGE babies!

These babies are BIG and bright! They were deep orange right out of the egg.
Hatch date: 7/29/10
Email: EmberCreekDragons@yahoo.com

They are eating very well on 1/4 inch crickets, phoenix worms, mini mealworms, and salads. One appears to be a female, and the other is almost definitely a male. I expect them to be very large as their parents are! They are about 6" now.

Mother is a high quality orange/citrus from JDM Dragons in NJ, and the father is a very nice red/yellow/orange male. Both are well over 20" and about 600+ grams.

Genetics are "Kora" - HypoPastel/Orange German Giant x 100% Marketed leucistic and "Diablo" - Orange German Giant/Crawley Red x Blood Red/Psycho Red. These babies have shown a lot of growth and should be large as well. Please feel free to ask ANY questions, I will be happy to answer them. I have MANY, many more pictures of them too.

www.EmberCreekDragons.blogspot.com has pics of them growing up, hatching, and the parents.

-Neon orange probable male is $175 shipped. - Has a very small kink in end of his tail, was born with it and it doesnt affect him in any way, barely noticeable. I'm going to keep him if he doesn't go for this price!
-Orange/citrus probable female is $150 shipped perfect, no nips or kinks, VERY sweet and laid back.

Email: EmberCreekDragons@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #2
baskingbaby
These babies need homes! Throw me an offer for either one. They're eating me out of the house! Sweet as can be and going to be so pretty!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2010, 11:37 PM   #3
baskingbaby
Bump!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #4
baskingbaby
Neon male is no longer for sale. Updated pics of the female will be up soon. She is around 7" and hatched on 7/29/10

LOWER PRICE***** $90 plus shipping!

Attached pictures of parents - female is first two (2nd pic is her gravid and going to pop!) and male last.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!