55 Gallon for sale Southern Illinois - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 12-15-2011, 10:11 AM   #1
Logansbiome
55 Gallon for sale Southern Illinois

As it says in the title I have a 55 gallon tank for sale that is planted. Pick up only in Carbondale Illinois (would be willing to meet at reasonable distances).
$50.
There are 10+ plant species in this tank.
Previously housed 2 CB D. leucomelas from Pat Nabors. Pm if interested.

If purchasing this tank there may be other empty tanks you may want to purchase. If you make the trip to pick up the 55 might as well look eh?

I have at least 3 empty 10 gallons
2 20 gallon long tanks
Several screen and glass lids to go with these tank sizes
Also if you head out this way I may be able to hook you up with some magnolia leaves or cuttings/propagations from my plant collections.

These items are for sale and price can be discussed if purchasing the 55 gallon. All these items will be reasonably priced I'm mostly just looking to clear up some space.

Trades for any of this are also considered.
Trades considered are almost any newts (Triturus, cynops, paramesotriton, Tylototriton and so forth). If you have something you would like to trade with just let me know and I will consider.
Thanks for looking
Logan

Edit note: more plants have been added including two bromeliads and much more creeping fig
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!