For Sale Some goodies for sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
ScaredyCatAsh
Some goodies for sale!

Geckos are finally growing and becoming of size to sale! So hard now to keep them all though!

All animals are fed Repashy Crested Gecko Diet and Dusted Crickets once weekly.

Discounts given for multiple animal purchases.

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping is a flat $45 on any number of animals.

Live arrival guaranteed!
2 Week health guarantee.

Contact me with any questions

(Parent names are linked to parent albums if one exists)

Trident
Oh the lovely cream that crawls up the sides of this one want to make me scream hold back! But then they would all stay lol. Going to be an amazing adult extreme.
Merriweather x Cupid 3g Unsexed $225

Crumpet
I have such a soft spot for Dals and how they develop over time. This one has been popping up some great spots all over. Dad has some amazing spots so I am sure this babe will be gorgeous as an adult, not to mention the clean color.
Bagel x Spud 3g Unsexed $110

Tropical Storm
I hate to even look at this baby and think of it leaving my facility, but this pairing has been giving me endless amounts of amazing! At only 3g's this baby is already going extreme. Related to the beautiful Margret and Gertie, I know this baby will not disappoint.
Smoothie x Spyder 3g Unsexed $250

Schatzy
I love this oddball! It has great markings and the contrast is out of this world. I wan't to call it a harley, but can't say for sure. Markings look like they will be amazingly orange.
Andrew x Calico 3g Unsexed $115

Katuscha
Pattern is slowly starting to come in on this ones dorsal. If dad and moms pattern comes in as I am hoping, this baby will be drop dead gorgeous at 15g! Great contrast besides the fact.
Todd x Pezz 4g Unsexed $250

Coach
This sweet little babe had a slow start, but boy is it starting to catch up! This one's color has so many different ways it can go. Not fully fired in these pics.
Leslie x Gucci 3g Unsexed $180

Starburst
My lovely red harley! I have had this girl since she was a wee baby! I grew her to this amazing chunk of love! She makes beautiful babies with her amazing red base color. She eats like a champ both CGD and crickets once weekly. Currently is Gravid by Hershey whom I can provide pirctures of by request, but he was a red flame with some spots. Starburst has a small kink in her tail I am assuming from a door accident, she came to me like this.
58g Female $300

Strum
Such an amazing black and cream pinstripe male. I am sad to think of letting this amazing male go, but having so much of the same bloodline males doesn't help keep genes fresh! This boy is packin a lot of amazing genetics though!
Speckled Like a Leopard x Bullet 27g Male $220
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!