Good Guy (Good Girl not guy!)Snakemami (Alanna Cohen) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #1
Yaz23
Thumbs up (Good Girl not guy!)Snakemami (Alanna Cohen)

I sold her 14 vision cages and she was extremely prompt with her payment and very easy to communicate with. Responds back fast, great transaction and everything worked out very well! Overall, shes a great person to do business with and had a lot fun chatting, it couldnt have gone any smoother!

Old 07-30-2010, 10:11 AM   #2
bwt501
Bumping up the Good Gal thread! Just completed a transaction for a female Hognose ( those things are harder to find than an honest politician!). Excellent communication and obvious care for the well being of her animals. Would not hesitate to do business with Snakemami again!

Old 08-08-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
WrathRaptor
Thumbs up

I bought a pair of chinese beauties and a pair of blue beauties from her last year. She was excellent, and has a definite passion for her hobby and her animals. As such I have been sure to stay in touch with her. I definitely recommend her, if she has what you are looking for.

Old 08-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #4
Iraqvet
I have never purchased from her but she is definetly high up on my list of people to purchase from..

Old 08-19-2010, 10:53 PM   #5
snakemami
James, thank you so much for saying this. I think it's very sweet. And everyone please check out my new website and company name... All American Exotics... www.allamericanexotics.com

Alanna

Old 12-05-2011, 11:34 AM   #6
rcpreis3
Just completed a transaction with Alaana and couldnt be happier. Just got a nice 3000+g female ball from her. Transaction was smooth sailing, and I cant wait to see what she throws me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!