Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 231 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2018, 12:55 PM   #2301
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
So what happens now ?? Another new attorney comes in and everything starts from then beginning again ? If so I wouldn't be surprised if this was just another tactic to prolong the whole thing in hope Michelle will finally give up
No. Trial isn't scheduled until August. If you read the motion, Ty's attorney has stated that there is plenty of time for Ty to find a new attorney and for that attorney to get up to speed on the case.

Old 05-18-2018, 01:04 PM   #2302
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Yes lawyer wants to withdraw from case. I bet he told Park to offer a solution and he won't do it.
That is quite possible.

Old 05-18-2018, 07:52 PM   #2303
Stephenson8011
I’m still trying to figure out how something so simple and straight forward has been drug out for two years.......

Old 05-18-2018, 09:37 PM   #2304
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenson8011 View Post
I’m still trying to figure out how something so simple and straight forward has been drug out for two years.......
Ego...

Old 05-25-2018, 10:22 PM   #2305
MonieJ
Omg!!! This thread is crazy!! I hope Michelle wins her case,I’d never heard of Ty Park till today. Fingers crossed for you ������������

Old 06-07-2018, 09:23 AM   #2306
Lucille
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=657967

Here is someone who has a positive review of Ty. There is no doubt that if the story told is true, that the replacement lizard was a generous gift.
However, that still leaves readers with a choice, whether they would do business with Ty after reading this thread.

I would not. Others must make their own decisions.

Old 06-07-2018, 09:37 AM   #2307
Sofia
As Lucille said, [i]if this story is true[i] I can't help but note that the reviewer appears to be male. That might be completely irrelevant but it also might not.

Old 06-07-2018, 09:58 AM   #2308
Lucille
I do not think you have established any link that shows that gender may be an issue. I don't think it is. However, truth is an issue and it does seem that in a recent thread readers might feel at times that this particular review struggles with the truth.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=652538

While this thread is about Ty and not about Keven, recent information about a reviewer having to do with truth is relevant in evaluating the review.

Old 06-07-2018, 10:33 AM   #2309
Morticia
Oh he does that generosity stuff all the time, usually I see it in Green Iguana Groups on Facebook, he'll just offer to comp people greens after a loss, makes him look all philanthropic.

Old 06-15-2018, 06:14 PM   #2310
NathanKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanKS View Post
http://www.co.charlotte.fl.us/Default.aspx

In the left menu under "Online Services" click on "Court Records - Search"
Case # is 17000266CA.
updates over the last month:
5/25 Mediation occurred, no agreement was made.

5/30 Michelle's lawyer made their first request for documents and admissions, amended the complaint and responded to Ty's lawyer request to withdrawal. ( if you're going to read documents, choose these)

6/4 Ty's Lawyer was allowed to withdrawal.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu