Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:18 AM   #21
TheSerpentarium
Brandon,

This will be my last post, as it is clear that your sole intention is to express your frustration with insults. You are not after a remedy, you just want to bash. You mentioned something about being Christian... Then I'm sure you have decency in you.

As for g.spencer, I have no idea who he/she is, but it's good to see people supporting others with good common sense. FACT: You had/have an option for a full refund.

Bill,

Thank you very much for the info! I have very little experience with the species you've mentioned, so your info is much appreciated!

Take care all,

Robert Coral
The Serpentarium
www.SnakeMuseum.com

Old 08-30-2012, 12:21 AM   #22
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
Tell me how to add pictures and I will be happy to show you a before and after
-Register for a free account at Photobucket.com
-Once the pop-up window opens, navigate to where the pics are stored on your PC
-Select the pictures you want to upload, and upload them.
-Once they're uploaded to PhotoBucket, move your mouse over the picture you want to post. A drop-down menu will appear. At the bottom of the menu, you'll see a link that says "IMG Code". Copy that link and paste it here in the text entry field.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:23 AM   #23
rosebud945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
Like I stated earlier, I took the snake to GBU Enterprises in lodi, CA and they are caring for him as we speak. "FREE OF CHARGE" There is a timeline here, and I am sure you can figure out that partif not ill simplify it...no refund, oh k crap what now? hmm??????, thanks GBU!!!!!
Sorry. I missed that post.

Pictures would be good, but if you did see the snake, knew that it might have issues, and agreed to take it instead of taking a refund instead, then you did a kind thing for the snake, but you also made a choice to basically rescue buy it. I seems like the seller should have refunded at least some of the cost of the snake, but not all. I hope I am making sense. lol

Old 08-30-2012, 12:23 AM   #24
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSerpentarium View Post
Brandon,

This will be my last post, as it is clear that your sole intention is to express your frustration with insults. You are not after a remedy, you just want to bash. You mentioned something about being Christian... Then I'm sure you have decency in you.

As for g.spencer, I have no idea who he/she is, but it's good to see people supporting others with good common sense. FACT: You had/have an option for a full refund.

Bill,

Thank you very much for the info! I have very little experience with the species you've mentioned, so your info is much appreciated!

Take care all,

Robert Coral
The Serpentarium
www.SnakeMuseum.com
You point fingers really well, nice deligation, and change of topic to distract from the fact that you are you. Classic Social-path.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:25 AM   #25
rosebud945
Quote:
Social-path
Do you mean sociopath?

Old 08-30-2012, 12:28 AM   #26
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud945 View Post
Sorry. I missed that post.

Pictures would be good, but if you did see the snake, knew that it might have issues, and agreed to take it instead of taking a refund instead, then you did a kind thing for the snake, but you also made a choice to basically rescue buy it. I seems like the seller should have refunded at least some of the cost of the snake, but not all. I hope I am making sense. lol

Finally someone out there gets it. To be honest, I would have kept it even if Robert said " he has blisters, likely deadly disease that will kill him, here let me euthanize him, here is your money." Still I would be here, doing what I can to help the poor guy.

The only thing difference is I would not have asked for a refund at all. You know the funny thing, I bought this green rat a mansion of a home. The works, all from his store, and he lost any future income from me over a meesly $100.00 I guess some people just have to be right.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:29 AM   #27
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud945 View Post
Do you mean sociopath?
yes, as you cans see, I am not a Social-path ehhh..... "sociopath" lol

Old 08-30-2012, 12:29 AM   #28
TheSerpentarium
I guess I'll post again...

I'm glad you're getting help. IF you came to me asking for help I would've gladly done so. However, the fact of the matter is that you did not come to me for help. You brought the snake in demanding a refund to pay for your vet bills (which, right now doesn't appear to exist), plus you wanted to keep the snake.

I hope they're able to successfully help you with your snake. But as you've read, it's not easy with this species. Best of luck to you.

Robert Coral
The Serpentarium
www.SnakeMuseum.com

Old 08-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #29
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSerpentarium View Post
I guess I'll post again...

I'm glad you're getting help. IF you came to me asking for help I would've gladly done so. However, the fact of the matter is that you did not come to me for help. You brought the snake in demanding a refund to pay for your vet bills (which, right now doesn't appear to exist), plus you wanted to keep the snake.

I hope they're able to successfully help you with your snake. But as you've read, it's not easy with this species. Best of luck to you.

Robert Coral
The Serpentarium
www.SnakeMuseum.com
Your right, it does not exist anymore because of a two kind souls.
After the fact, if that matters to you.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #30
Fangthane
Just out of curiousity, is this the same Robert Coral who previously had the user name "repticulture", as seen in the following thread?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=86951

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!