Bad Guy Manny Frade Perfect Predators - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-11-2015, 03:30 PM   #11
CwnAnnwn
I am sorry. Something seems to be off. Could you post the whole conversation?

Old 09-11-2015, 03:53 PM   #12
Hec.1
I will post in order.
Attached Images

Old 09-11-2015, 04:10 PM   #13
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by CwnAnnwn View Post
What is the something that seems to be off?

Old 09-11-2015, 04:26 PM   #14
Dennis Hultman
Did the case against him for "stealing 2 million dollars from the elderly" come to a conclusion yet?

Old 09-11-2015, 04:36 PM   #15
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Did the case against him for "stealing 2 million dollars from the elderly" come to a conclusion yet?
As far as I can tell the charges are still current but the pair of them are bonded out for now

Old 09-11-2015, 04:57 PM   #16
Hec.1
Quote:
I'm done posting! I'm not wasting anymore of my time proving he is a crook. If Manny wants to defend himself now is the time. I have no problem responding to whatever he has to say. I posted this to make those who aren't aware of Manny Frade aware.

Old 09-11-2015, 04:59 PM   #17
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Thank you!

Old 09-11-2015, 06:02 PM   #18
chkadii
Hector, I just wanted to clarify that my previous comment wasn't intended to raise any skepticism with your post. Frade admitted to planning on swapping in another animal in the texts; there's no reason not to believe you.

My questions were more rhetorical; since you would have accepted the hold-back (though you weren't thrilled about it), and the other customer did accept the other snake, it stands to reason Frade would have been able to sell the boas on their own merit. It just doesn't make sense for him to concoct this elaborate scheme to sell animals that (to my ignorant eyes) look comparable. That doesn't make what he did any less upsetting, however. I would be livid if I didn't get the specific animal I asked for, especially if I liked it due to a specific pattern like the "H." He wouldn't have this bad guy thread if he had just put in a simple disclaimer that the photo was an example and not the actual animal being sold, or was honest with either customer that the animal wasn't available, for that matter.

I did not mean to imply that you were in any way accountable for explaining his rationale - if any - for his (mis)conduct.

That said, I am glad you at least didn't lose any money on top of the time and energy spent, and the silver lining is that you can spend it on an animal you love rather than an animal you will settle for.

Old 09-11-2015, 07:32 PM   #19
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hec.1 View Post
I'm done posting! I'm not wasting anymore of my time proving he is a crook. If Manny wants to defend himself now is the time. I have no problem responding to whatever he has to say. I posted this to make those who aren't aware of Manny Frade aware.
Here is what I think is off.

We have you, a person that knows he is a crook, according to you stealing money from elderly people, and listing dead snakes.

He messes up one order with you last year. In order to fix that, he tries to "give" you a snake you did not order as an upgrade. And once you get your money back, you toss back at the second snake.

I don't get it.

So I wanted to see the whole conversation, to try to figure out why this known scammer got your money twice.

The conversation does really seem to support your argument. The logic behind buyer be aware does support your argument.

Why dive into that pit three times?

PS, I am not blaming the victim. I am wondering why this one went in eyes wide open.

Old 09-11-2015, 10:06 PM   #20
ElexisC
Quote:
Here is what I think is off.

We have you, a person that knows he is a crook, according to you stealing money from elderly people, and listing dead snakes.

He messes up one order with you last year. In order to fix that, he tries to "give" you a snake you did not order as an upgrade. And once you get your money back, you toss back at the second snake.

I don't get it.

So I wanted to see the whole conversation, to try to figure out why this known scammer got your money twice.

The conversation does really seem to support your argument. The logic behind buyer be aware does support your argument.

Why dive into that pit three times?

PS, I am not blaming the victim. I am wondering why this one went in eyes wide open.
Did the op know he stole money? Seems like the op didn't know any of this until he dealt with him and got screwed, if you're referring to the post about stealing money from the elderly that was posted by a moderator if I'm not mistaken and not the op. So you getting a bit harsh with the op doesn't seem warranted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!