Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service** - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-24-2011, 01:22 AM   #51
Show Me
You actually gained a gal. I contributed tonight and got my coins!!! I love this forum.

Old 06-24-2011, 01:22 AM   #52
Katie.Shinkle
....I have no words...
This is just hilarious!

Old 06-24-2011, 01:49 AM   #53
akonitony
Well, I just took the plunge too... when a guy makes $5k on a deal off a website and does not contribute, well that's just wrong. I haven't sold anything here yet, but I've found quite a few good deals like the dosing needle set I just bought for about 2/3 what they would normally cost. Now if I can just keep this set from not walking off...

Old 06-24-2011, 01:52 AM   #54
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
You actually gained a gal. I contributed tonight and got my coins!!! I love this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akonitony View Post
Well, I just took the plunge too... when a guy makes $5k on a deal off a website and does not contribute, well that's just wrong. I haven't sold anything here yet, but I've found quite a few good deals like the dosing needle set I just bought for about 2/3 what they would normally cost. Now if I can just keep this set from not walking off...
Thank you both, as well as the others who contributed since this thread started.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #55
clintdowns
Well, I wills ay that I was one of those guys that wrote to a Mod with this question and I had a link to the boi with in minutes. This is THANKS to the FRAGGIN DRAGON. I will say that I am not the smartest apple in the basket, but guess what. I FIGURED IT OUT IN ABOUT 10 SECONDS OF READING. I think that the MODS do a great job here. I have been reading quite a bit of the boi threads here lately because i just learned about them and what they were used for. MAN OF MAN, can you sure learn alot about some people. I will tell you that I WILL DEFINITELY BE A CONTRIBUTOR SOON.

GREAT JOB MODS, I'm sure that you will lose no sleep over this one.

Also, where is the guy who started this, havent seen him in a FEW posts. HAHA.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:50 AM   #56
Elizabeth Minton
Ive had my fair share of rough times and reprimands by moderators or other members... I still love this site and when i actually start breeding my collection and selling the snakes i produce then im planning on becoming a contributor.

It just makes sense

Old 06-24-2011, 12:24 PM   #57
pakinjak
I got my coins a couple of weeks ago, and couldn't be happier with them! Did I buy something other than little silver things under my name? Nah, I don't think so... this is a great site and well-deserving of some donations if just for the BOI alone! Think for a second about all the bad deals that would be happening all over the country if not for this one section of the forum, but now they're not.

Long live Fauna Classifieds.

Old 06-24-2011, 12:34 PM   #58
MikeCurtin
If I was a new member, and received that response, I probably wouldn't be too happy with it myself. Yes, he should have taken the time to look around first, but come on....the guy has less than 50 posts, and asked a question. How hard would it have been to reply by saying, "Only contributing members can post in the classified section.", and then link the thread.

Nope....he's not a customer. Contributor? Not any time soon. Am I the only one here that thinks Rich's condescension has something to do with that?

Old 06-24-2011, 12:39 PM   #59
clintdowns
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Nope....he's not a customer. Contributor? Not any time soon. Am I the only one here that thinks Rich's condescension has something to do with that?
rich or any other MOD would have gave that same anser to anyone!!!!

Old 06-24-2011, 12:41 PM   #60
clintdowns
I don't reply to much but I am here reading alot and learning alot. If you do that you will see that all MODS treat everyone equally. They do not join sides with anyone. It seems as if they try to do whats right.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!