Bad Guy Bigpimpen22 led me on a wild goose chase. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:03 PM   #11
michaellosoya
I could not give him more time, I agreed to hold her until the weekend because it would wait until then. But when a buyer agrees to buy something by a certain time and repeatedly backs out when the time comes, how am I supposed to think any future arrangements will go differently? He said he had the money and could get her Tuesday, but why should I believe that when it comes, he will need until the next weekend again. I sold her because I am a college student and needed the money for life's expenses. I was as patient as I could be, but couldn't afford to wait on another arranged date of purchase that may or may not actually happen. I would have been a fool to not take an offer of payment in full via Paypal. I don't have a terms and conditions page because I'm not running a big enough operation for that. The agreement was made however, to hold her until the first weekend and I will post the conversations when I get home. I have sold dozens of snakes on Fauna without any problems before this. I have even held snakes for people and taken payments over times if they were highly valued snakes. This sell was full of dilemmas and excuses, one after the next.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:08 PM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
I once took about 4 months to purchase a snake. True I was making payemnts every month. But my point is, what is the hurry?

I think these two could have ironed it out. True, the buyer messed up. But come on seller. You had his money. Perhaps a little more customer service. Times are tough. Patience in these tough economic times would be a virtue.
Ritchie as much as I respect just about every single thing you say, in this instance I think it was OK for the seller to sell to a different buyer. There are tough economic times for him too. Had it been once, well, that's one thing. But these repeated delays and the seller's need for his funds makes his choice almost necessary for him.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:42 PM   #13
Willow
I would have to say I agree with Lucille on this

If a date is agreed upon for payment or pick up, and a deal cannot be made on the date agreed upon, it is a breach of contract and since its not the sellers fault the seller is not obligated to continue holding the animal for you.

You can defend your own wrong doing all you want, but the Seller did nothing wrong in selling the animal.

Old 04-30-2012, 06:47 PM   #14
bloodybaroness
I agree with Lucille and Willow.

If this was simply you making payments, I could see giving you more wiggle room. However, this was you say I'll meet at this time, this day, then no showing, then again, moving times, then no showing. That's a heck of a lot different.

I think the OP made the right choice.

Also, you might still want to post the texts/emails or whatever you have.

Old 04-30-2012, 06:54 PM   #15
michaellosoya
Here are the emails, I'll get the texts up next. The conversation goes from the bottom up.

To: Chris Wilder <cwilder64@yahoo.com>;
Subject: Re: cwilder64@yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, Apr 12, 2012 1:18:16 PM

I don't really need one of those at the moment but the deposit will work just fine. Which female is it that you want? My paypal account is michaellosoya@gmail.com and I will hold her for you. Just let me know. Thanks,

Mike

On Apr 12, 2012, at 7:33 AM, Chris Wilder wrote:

And if your not interested n tha trade I can give u 100 down on her so she won't go anywhere lol

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

To: bigpimpen22 @ FaunaClassifieds <cwilder64@yahoo.com>;
Subject: Re: cwilder64@yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, Apr 12, 2012 7:07:28 AM

Hey Chris, I'm really trying to make room for upcoming clutches so a trade doesn't really interest me. But anyway, let me know what you would be willing to trade and if anything catches my attention I'l let you know. Thanks,

Mike

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM, bigpimpen22 @ FaunaClassifieds <cwilder64@yahoo.com> wrote:
This is a message from bigpimpen22 at FaunaClassifieds ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email bigpimpen22, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...member&u=87090

OR, by email:
mailto:cwilder64@yahoo.com

This is the message:

hi mike im chris and im in houston and i would love to have her would you be interested in a trade for her...let me know asap my numba is 832-978-0098 im chris again

Old 04-30-2012, 07:53 PM   #16
michaellosoya
Here are the texts. Note that Bigpimpen22 said in his first post on the thread that he had the money. He clearly stated in his text that his account was negative. I also want to point out again that he did no put the other $100 in my account to hold her longer. Also, each time it came down to the determined day of sale, I was the one that had to contact him, which was always accompanied by an excuse.
Attached Images

Old 04-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #17
michaellosoya
Here are more.....
Attached Images

Old 04-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #18
michaellosoya
And more....
Attached Images

Old 04-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #19
michaellosoya
and more...
Attached Images

Old 04-30-2012, 08:01 PM   #20
michaellosoya
more.....
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!