For Sale 2015 Enchi Pastels, Enchi and Mojave ph Clown...rock bottom prices..SOLD - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 10-09-2015, 10:28 PM   #1
chuckpb
2015 Enchi Pastels, Enchi and Mojave ph Clown...rock bottom prices..SOLD

They were hatched on 8/22/15 and came from a Enchi Pastel x Enchi breeding. They have eaten at least 3 times, weigh ranges from 60-75g and ready to go.

1. EPM3 - Enchi Pastel (m) - sold
pic 1....Nice looking male

2. EPF2 - Enchi Pastel (female) - sold
pic 2....was supposed to be a holdback, but I can't keep them all!

3. Mojave ph Clown (m) - $ 30
pic 3...very light colored mojave (could be due to the possible clown gene in it...breeding is mojave het clown X het Clown)...48 g...eaten 2x - pinky mouse

4. EM7 - Enchi (m) pic4 - $ 20
pic 4 on the left, next to a normal (right)...nice orange and banding.

NO TRADES AT THIS TIME PLEASE. Prices don't include shipping. Save on shipping when you buy multiple animals.

or TAKE ALL FOR $200 shipped!!!

For fast response...email me at cpb3145@yahoo.com

TOS/Shipping: I guarantee live arrival, as long as you are there to sign and receive the package on the agreed delivery date. I am not responsible for carrier delays. I don't refund shipping fee. I accept Paypal as a payment method, but your address must be Paypal verified. I reserve the right to change shipment date in the event of severe temperatures (below 40F or over 90F).

Thanks for checking.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!