Bad Guy Steffen Hellner Threatening Market Crashing Tactics... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2015, 07:54 PM   #1
amos1974
Steffen Hellner Threatening Market Crashing Tactics...

So Steffen Hellner from Germany had the Black Lace gene reclassified as codom from recessive with out any proof or support from the other breeders that got big groups of Black Lace and Quake genes from Dan Wolfe and have also produced clutches...
there were a group of us that did not like it so we laid out our case on ... We contacted Allen at WOBP and explained it to him and gave him links to the 2 threads (mine and Steffen's) Allen then Agreed to change it back to the way Dan Wolfe left it... I then Messaged Steffen hoping there would not be hard feelings but that was not the case... here I will post the Links to the 2 Threads and then the Facebook PM's... After his last message he blocked me...
Jason Amos

Steffen's Thread:
http://www..net/ball-python-morphs/5...oject-way.html
My Thread:
http://www..net/ball-python-morphs/5...tml#post945750

Facebook PM's

Attached Images

Old 03-03-2015, 08:00 PM   #2
lillyorchid
I don't see how this is a "bad guy" post. There aren't any laws saying someone HAS TO sell a snake at a certain price because everyone else is if they are in the US or not.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:01 PM   #3
amos1974
file pics
Attached Images

Old 03-03-2015, 08:04 PM   #4
amos1974
file pics 2
Attached Images

Old 03-03-2015, 08:30 PM   #5
snowgyre
I think this absolutely deserves a BOI thread. Steffen Hellner is misleading people over the genetics of his animals with incomplete understanding of the genetics between two currently linked traits: quake and black lace. He went so far as to contradict, without actually doing thorough breeding trials, the progenitor of two morphs, Dan Wolfe, who clearly stated that black lace was recessive, not a codominant trait. Then, when confronted with the issue, he resorts to childish threats about overproducing and then intentionally flooding markets? Certainly someone I would not want to deal with. If this is how he handles close scrutiny, how can anyone be sure that he will behave appropriately during a business transaction?

Thank you for posting this, Jason. Unfortunately, the links to the other forum are blocked here. It may be worth taking screenshots of the discussion you had there and posting them for posterity here. There was some good information, as well as photographic evidence, that backed up the idea that Mr. Hellner was getting quake mixed up with black lace in his collection.

Old 03-03-2015, 09:25 PM   #6
Bibulous29
I still don't understand what he had to gain from this whole thing...

Old 03-03-2015, 09:35 PM   #7
amos1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibulous29 View Post
I still don't understand what he had to gain from this whole thing...
I do not either? but I know If my argument would have not been accepted I would have not have tried to bring down the project... That just shows his true colors...

Old 03-03-2015, 11:50 PM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Thank you for posting this, Jason. Unfortunately, the links to the other forum are blocked here. It may be worth taking screenshots of the discussion you had there and posting them for posterity here.
Sorry, but that will only be permitted as long as no identifying info of the blocked site is in any way shown in the screen captures. All I will say is that this is a personal issue and not subject to negotiation nor an invite to a discussion about it here. Any efforts to bypass this request will result in the offending posts being removed.

Old 03-04-2015, 07:49 AM   #9
Guy Castro
Don't know why panties are in a wad now, the big joke started years ago with giving the same damn animals, different names. The whole BP world has become a political joke!

Old 03-04-2015, 08:38 AM   #10
Casey Hulse
I do not think Steffan will do as he says, I believe he is bluffing. I do not know him, but he obviously got his feelings hurt, and is trying to retaliate in some way.
If he does try to hurt any project that he is involved in, he will surely be exiting the scene and following Joe Capone ( Morph King) to obscurity.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!