ARS Caging - Brian Hahn - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #11
rcarichter
I use their acrylic displays for shows. I've been completely happy with them.

Noelle

Old 01-11-2013, 09:09 AM   #12
Casey Hulse
I have dealt with Brian many times over the last 12 years, including vending at his mid west reptile show in Indianapolis, he has always been great to work with and is an asset to the reptile industry. His racks are great, his feeders are clean and his service is exceptional.

Old 11-21-2013, 04:23 PM   #13
j_dunlavy
Talking

I recently bought a couple racks from Brian at ARS and I have to say, his customer service was second to none and the racks are of exceptional quality.
He was fast to reply to all my emails, he spent quite some time with me on the phone sorting out the details of the racks as I was putting together my order, he left no unanswered questions, and left me with no doubts about his products at all.

I have my snakes in the racks now and they are all warm and happy. I cannot express enough how happy I am with the entire transaction and with the high quality of the racks.
I highly recommend doing business with Brain Hahn at ARS.
Thanks Brian,
~Jon Dunlavy

Old 11-22-2013, 10:06 AM   #14
Guy Castro
I picked up two of there racks this year, and the customer service is AWESOME!!! Going to have to get that hatchling rack next! Thanks guys!

Old 03-04-2015, 08:11 PM   #15
Guy Castro
As usual,Brian and Jason are on the ball. Got more racks today, just before the big snow!

Old 12-18-2015, 09:21 PM   #16
Guy Castro
Got yet another rack. I'm telling you,Brian and Jason are on the ball!!!
The transaction was top notch in every way!!!

Old 12-19-2015, 09:27 AM   #17
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
packed like nothing Rodent Pro ever did. Every rat was whole, clean, and look what a nice pack it comes in.
Looks like how I get every order from Rodent Pro. I keep hearing about these bad shipments from them yet in over 15 years of dealing with them I have never received one bad shipment, always on time and always clean. The sizes are smaller than the 'old days' ... a medium rat isn't as big what it used to be, etc. , but that is with every rodent supplier I've tried in that period of time.

Old 12-19-2015, 10:18 AM   #18
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
Looks like how I get every order from Rodent Pro. I keep hearing about these bad shipments from them yet in over 15 years of dealing with them I have never received one bad shipment, always on time and always clean. The sizes are smaller than the 'old days' ... a medium rat isn't as big what it used to be, etc. , but that is with every rodent supplier I've tried in that period of time.
The post you are responding to,was in 2006...Harvard!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!