Bad Guy Beeger Boxes - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2015, 12:51 PM   #81
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
This is something I did not know. We are fellow vendors and are friendly ...

My best advice is to start charge back procedures if lines of communication have stopped.

Melissa, After reading my earlier post, it may appear that I was placing you in the line of fire. You have done nothing wrong here. I have a few friends and I would try to defend them to a point. Debbie and or Ross can still help themselves a great deal by doing the right thing here.

Old 03-05-2015, 02:22 PM   #82
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
Melissa, After reading my earlier post, it may appear that I was placing you in the line of fire. You have done nothing wrong here. I have a few friends and I would try to defend them to a point. Debbie and or Ross can still help themselves a great deal by doing the right thing here.
I did appear that way, as it appeared that I was defending their business practices.

I do not condone the lack of communication, nor will I defend it. I was trying to point out that communicating with customers during an expo is difficult as there are a lot of things going on & in the evening we are tired and want sleep.

It is now Thursday, Ross/Debbie (considering new info I didn't know) should have contacted the OP about his cage.

Old 03-05-2015, 05:32 PM   #83
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmassjenkins View Post
Why does her phone message say beeger boxes? Why does she post on behalf of beeger boxes, why is her email on the web page for contacting? Debby is a part of that business, she is the one who took my money, and sent my reciept.If she doesn't want involved and be held liable for beeger boxes she needs to remove herself from the everything I just listed.
There are many forms of commercial entities from individual sellers to corporations. If a person has some control of the business, and shares profits and losses, they may be held to be a partner without specifically ever naming themselves as such, and be held liable for partnership debt.

Old 03-05-2015, 07:31 PM   #84
pei8147
After a recommendation from a fellow Crested gecko hobbyist, I placed an order with Debbie and Ross for 4 cages to pick up at an upcoming show. Debbie informed me at the time of the order that due to the holiday season and lots of orders that delays may occur.

The cages were ready and delivered at the show as promised. I experienced nothing but great customer service while working with Beeger Boxes.

William Clark

Old 03-05-2015, 07:42 PM   #85
BillZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by pei8147 View Post
After a recommendation from a fellow Crested gecko hobbyist, I placed an order with Debbie and Ross for 4 cages to pick up at an upcoming show. Debbie informed me at the time of the order that due to the holiday season and lots of orders that delays may occur.

The cages were ready and delivered at the show as promised. I experienced nothing but great customer service while working with Beeger Boxes.

William Clark
Could you add some details like time of purchase and date of delivery. Maybe a copy of the receipt.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:19 PM   #86
pei8147
Ordered middle of November during the week of Repticon Atlanta.
Picked up January Repticon Atlanta.

William

Old 03-05-2015, 10:48 PM   #87
Billybob3121
Hmm. Just stumbled across this thread. I also have a rack that I'm waiting for from beeger boxes. So far they have been nice to deal with although I am passed my expected shipping date. I contacted Debby last night and I've been told my rack should ship out by Tuesday at the latest. I agree that they should be a little more careful about their estimated shipping dates but I don't think they are trying to screw anyone over. I guess I'll see in a week or so, but until then, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. As pointed out before, it's easy for a small business to get overwhelmed.

Old 03-05-2015, 11:20 PM   #88
Properties.northstar
I have a similar situation with them as well...3 weeks past delivery date ...talked to Debby ...supposed to be shipped out this week.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:44 AM   #89
grimmassjenkins
I have received my cage from beeger boxes, everything seems in order so I am canceling the charge back and I will post pictures after I put it together.

Old 03-11-2015, 12:11 PM   #90
David Scarboro
just for kicks, I would put it together before I cancelled the chargeback.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!