Inquiry Anyone know anything about Dynasty Reptiles? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2010, 03:10 PM   #11
nick_c
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
wait sorry
i was thinking dynasty dragonz
i recant my statement as i have no dealings with dynasty reptiles.
Well thank you for the kind words anyway sir lol.

Old 01-04-2010, 06:41 PM   #12
Amelanistic Orca
Chun is a stand up business man.. I would not hesitate to purchase some of his nice stock..

Old 01-06-2010, 01:57 AM   #13
elago
Thumbs up Chun of Dynasty Reptiles

I purchased some surplus 100% het albino boas from him a couple years ago. They did not come with paperwork but did come with a receipt from his company... They proved out for me the following season. Shipping was prompt, the price was fair, and I would not hesitate to do business with him again!

-Eric Lago

www.msreptilianhobbyists.weebly.com

Old 06-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #14
Dale Porcher DVM
Good Guy

Just picked up some used Vision racks from Chun and from beginning to end the transaction went well. He responded promptly to both my emails and phone calls. The racks were in great condition and very fairly priced and in addition he helped me load them onto my truck and loaned me his tie down straps so that they would make the ride home with no worries. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Chun in the future. Thanks Chun and hopefully I'll have the racks filled one day with some cool stuff. Dale Porcher DVM

Old 06-22-2011, 01:49 AM   #15
jlexotics
I've worked with Chun on several occasions, I'd do business with him again in a heart beat.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:47 AM   #16
Hkwagner
Chun is one of the good guys. I have sold to him and bought from him. He is very professional and does what he says that he is going to do.

Brock

Old 06-22-2011, 09:01 AM   #17
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwagner View Post
Chun is one of the good guys. I have sold to him and bought from him. He is very professional and does what he says that he is going to do.

Brock
Agreed! I've sold to him; through him, and from him. Great ethics!

Old 06-22-2011, 09:02 AM   #18
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Agreed! I've sold to him; through him, and brought from him. Great ethics!
Correction in bold.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:03 AM   #19
kingsnake
I met Chun in Ohio (Tinely)show last year and he had some of the best ball pythons iv ever seen and was a nice guy with tons of good friends and produces some of the rarest ball morphs insane looking balls,he and loves snakes can talk for hours about snakes.

Old 09-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #20
fit4him
Is everyone talking about Chun Lin who is an exported? I think he's in CA?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!