Bad Guy FRAUD. Connor McGraw - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:11 PM   #51
aSnakeLovinBabe
This thread can never be removed or altered in any way. It is permanent. We are not sending letters. It was merely a suggestion for you if you run out of other options. Which... It appears you have.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:15 PM   #52
kmofeb11997
No, my options are still pending and have not failed or succeeded. This is my battle now. Not yours. I'm not going to do anything other than simply contact his grand mother and parents and let them know of what's happened. So thank you.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:18 PM   #53
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmofeb11997 View Post
No, my options are still pending and have not failed or succeeded. This is my battle now. Not yours. I'm not going to do anything other than simply contact his grand mother and parents and let them know of what's happened. So thank you.

Nobody said it was anyone's battle but your own, or suggested you do anything more than try to get in touch with his family. You're the one who assumed otherwise. Good luck, you'll need it.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:24 PM   #54
kmofeb11997
And if anyone tries to get me for anything like harassing a minor. I am 17 so not much you can do there. In this situation I am not at fault. Due to the fact that this can go on his criminal record, his family will most likely make him do the right thing. I am not the only one he has tried this with. I was only making people aware that he will scam you if you don't pat attention. So if you want to tell me what I need to do then maybe you should just take busin essence somewhere else because I will not deal with people who are angered at every little thing. I have plenty of people who are not acting angered, who would like to help. There are other ways to deal with things other than verbal abuse. Thank you to all of the people who are being civil about this. And thanks for the luck I guess. I don't need luck when I have proof.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:36 PM   #55
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
And if anyone tries to get me for anything like harassing a minor. I am 17 so not much you can do there. In this situation I am not at fault. Due to the fact that this can go on his criminal record, his family will most likely make him do the right thing. I am not the only one he has tried this with. I was only making people aware that he will scam you if you don't pat attention. So if you want to tell me what I need to do then maybe you should just take busin essence somewhere else because I will not deal with people who are angered at every little thing. I have plenty of people who are not acting angered, who would like to help. There are other ways to deal with things other than verbal abuse. Thank you to all of the people who are being civil about this. And thanks for the luck I guess. I don't need luck when I have proof.
Cool. Not sure why you decided to cock a "don't tell me what to do" attitude all of the sudden, as nobody has forced you to do anything, or told you that you NEED to do anything, nobody has "acted angry", and this IS an open forum where people are free to suggest things whether you like it or not.... You are obviously reading too far into my text. But like I said..... Good luck. if he is a minor as well, there is probably little more you can do past filing a report and sending letters. Sadly a lot of people, especially kids, get away with this stuff over and over again because nobody has the money to go to their state and take them to court. Hopefully Connor will wise up.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:39 PM   #56
kmofeb11997
Well I'm sure that he will wise up. His mom and grandma will not be too proud of this at all.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:43 PM   #57
kmofeb11997
And on his other post where he is calling us asses. And he will gladly sue us. An adult would not act so childish calling names as such. Only a child would act out like that. I've seen my fair share of how people react and I know that an adult would not act so defiant toward someone's post as such. Then he has a friend comment that connor is a good person and that they have had good business with him.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:46 PM   #58
kmofeb11997
And if you look here. His friend "AriGran" is a fake account going by the celebrity name Ariana Grande. Obviously fake. Especially being from CT
Attached Images

Old 12-14-2014, 06:48 PM   #59
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
And on his other post where he is calling us asses. And he will gladly sue us. An adult would not act so childish calling names as such. Only a child would act out like that.

I want this to be true so badly.

Unfortunately I have read way too many BOI threads about fully grown adults who reacted just as poorly or even worse.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:48 PM   #60
kmofeb11997
Not only that but on connor and the fake account. They both say Google is how they found out about fauna

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!