Bad Guy FRAUD. Connor McGraw - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2014, 09:12 PM   #71
Beyond GenetiX
Come on Conner, speak up! We would all love to hear your side. Whatever it may be.

Old 12-14-2014, 09:27 PM   #72
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmofeb11997 View Post
Feel free to rotten at the darkest pit of this earth is what you need to do. Go back to bed, you need your nap like every other child I have met. Grow up, I'm 17 and have more maturity than you. There are other places to complain such as: complainlikeabitch.org/fangthane
And that post is how you project your, uh, "maturity"?

PS ... you might want to peruse the rules for posting on the BOI. Profanity is prohibited. Even when posting screenshots of texts (like in the other thread about this individual), it needs to be edited/removed before posting.

Bottom line ... Connor McGraw is a thief. You got scammed.
We get it, we do not doubt it. Hope you get some satisfaction/restitution, but since you are both minors, it's questionable. Perhaps your parents could help you.

Don't resort to the same immature responses and insults Connor responded with in the other thread.

Old 12-14-2014, 09:29 PM   #73
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwyatt View Post
Dan, Don't insult me bro. I keep up just fine. I heard everything you said loud and clear. Sounds like you couldn't care any less. I don't even see the point of you even posting besides trying to stir up the pot.
Whatever you gotta tell yourself. Maybe you shouldn't try to read between the lines, when you can't seem to grasp what's actually on them. Anyway, your lack of comprehension doesn't do anything to change my actual intent, "bro." If you can't see the value of some much-needed straight talk, nothing I say is very likely to change that. Clearly, coddling him isn't helping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmofeb11997
I'm 17 and have more maturity than you.
Yeah, your posts are absolutely oozing maturity and wisdom. You've gone out of your way to alienate those who've cared enough to offer insights that you sorely lack; and your tantrum does little more than illustrate just how little maturity you truly have. Keep going; let's see how that works out for you. Though you lack the capacity to see it, I'm trying to help you...in my own way.

Old 12-14-2014, 09:48 PM   #74
Snake-Queen
Kile, the only thing you are accomplishing of late, is to make yourself look bad. Some of your more recent responses are not mature, the red chicklet under your name shoud be an indication of how you are being perceived by others.

I've already posted that it is my opinion that Connor is 14 at the oldest ... try to remember when you were 14, I'm sure you thought you knew everything then also.

Old 12-14-2014, 09:49 PM   #75
Craig Wyatt
Dan. You are just a trouble maker. Your insults show your maturity level. Now Post on this and you will see my maturity level.

Old 12-14-2014, 10:00 PM   #76
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwyatt View Post
Dan. You are just a trouble maker. Now Post on this and you will see my maturity level.
Oh, noooos. You gonna try to hurt my wittle feewings over the interwebz? You're such a hero! Again, refer to my previous "lack of comprehension" comment. Having said all I needed to, I'm done here. You do what you gotta do, brah.

Old 12-14-2014, 10:04 PM   #77
kmofeb11997
Considering that you babble like a baby, I can read your intellectual ability and I think you have the IQ level of a blow up doll. I think it happens to be the one beside your bed correct? If I'm not mistaken. No profanity has been used so I'm okay on this one. Due to the fact that there are 3 against 1 shows who had more intellect and it isn't the guy who is probably 30 trying to verbally abuse a 17 year old who can probably score better on any tests. Such as my asvab which is higher than the airforce recruiters score here. You are best off leaving because you know you aren't welcome here.

Old 12-14-2014, 10:22 PM   #78
kmofeb11997
Connor is fixing this. This is no longer an issue. He is not the bad person everyone thinks he is. With everything that's happened was a mis understanding on both of our parts. Everyone needs to stop sending him emails, texts, and stop calling him. Could end up getting you into trouble.

Old 12-14-2014, 10:36 PM   #79
Billy1138
I hope your issue gets resolved. However, Connor is the only one who could get in trouble for what has happened. Kile, in the future it would be wise to maintain a level of maturity, and not bad mouth or attack those who were offering you support (prior to you spamming your own thread...)

Please post when its all resolved.

Old 12-14-2014, 11:20 PM   #80
dhct301
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmofeb11997 View Post
Connor is fixing this. This is no longer an issue. He is not the bad person everyone thinks he is. With everything that's happened was a mis understanding on both of our parts. Everyone needs to stop sending him emails, texts, and stop calling him. Could end up getting you into trouble.
lol , it sent you a fake pic and scammed you now your telling people there gonna get in trouble. what a fool

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!