Inquiry New Owner/Manager of Rat Trap Reptiles 2.0 - Robert Penny - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2015, 01:12 AM   #51
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by amos1974 View Post
Now this make a lot of scence why Rat Trap Reptiles would message me asking if I was in the Scaleless head market... and try to push the Micro Scale on me and strait up Lie about being the one behind the project... and put down the other 2 lines... Great Guy!

I think brian should be sent those screen shots. Since there's someone out there trying to ruin his project and claiming it's dead and why it's dead. I don't think brian would have told this guy why it was dead in the first place not to mention I've seen the video of the one feeding just fine. Also babies die, it happens. So him trying to say it's just because of the morph when I doubt he has no clue is ridiculous.

Old 03-04-2015, 10:19 AM   #52
rattrapreptiles
ONE and ONLY REPLY PERIOD!!!!!

post removed due to another person using this account -AbsoluteApril

Old 03-04-2015, 11:39 AM   #53
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattrapreptiles View Post
Further, I encourage Jason Amos to post the rest of the screen shots that came after that last one.
You could post them as well.

Quote:
The OP of this thread (Tristan from Phd. Exotics) made this is post to cover his rear end.He sold Jereme and I a misrepresented asphalt combo(emails and texts to prove it) that has proven to be a yellow belly. This asphalt combo was provided to him by Brant of Major League Reptiles. Jereme and I are optimistically hoping that Tristan steps up to the plate real soon and makes things right with us. We paid a lot of CASH for that animal to have it produce ivories. Like anyone else we deserve to be treated fairly. Jereme and I have had our differences and we have also worked them out that is what adults do. There is no reason for anymore bickering its silly and nothing get s accomplished, we are adults’ people NOT babies I for one am tired of all drama.
Yes, you do deserve to be treated fairly and not scammed. Posting emails would help.

There have been many cases where the OP turns out to be the one who is/appears to be the bad guy and not the business/person posted about.

Quote:
My final thought; I will not respond to this page again. I find it childish and ignorant. It has been proven and seen time after time its the same people with no lives, that I refer to as keyboard warriors posting the same garbage over and over it silly and dramatic.
Your statement is childish, as you have just called us names and insulted our intelligence ...

If you are no longer going to respond, you shouldn't have done so in the first place.

For the time being, I will not disbelieve that all past debts have resolved or are being resolved.

Old 03-04-2015, 12:19 PM   #54
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
And I will also say this; Dan Gibides is a real person,
Quote:
Robert Penny PROUD OWNER

Robert, why are you posting on Dan's account? Your post will be removed. Robert make your own account and then you can come speak your mind, the rules are one account per person.

Old 03-04-2015, 01:09 PM   #55
RTR 2.0
POST REMOVED

post removed - user needs to use existing account -AbsoluteApril

Old 03-04-2015, 01:13 PM   #56
AbsoluteApril
Nope, sorry Robert but you already have an existing account as I advised in response to your PM. You cannot just come create a new account because you want a new username, removing this post as well. Please use your existing account.

Old 03-04-2015, 01:25 PM   #57
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Penny
Further, I encourage Jason Amos to post the rest of the screen shots that came after that last one.
You could post them as well.

Quote:
The OP of this thread (Tristan from Phd. Exotics) made this is post to cover his rear end.He sold Jereme and I a misrepresented asphalt combo(emails and texts to prove it) that has proven to be a yellow belly. This asphalt combo was provided to him by Brant of Major League Reptiles. Jereme and I are optimistically hoping that Tristan steps up to the plate real soon and makes things right with us. We paid a lot of CASH for that animal to have it produce ivories. Like anyone else we deserve to be treated fairly. Jereme and I have had our differences and we have also worked them out that is what adults do. There is no reason for anymore bickering its silly and nothing get s accomplished, we are adults’ people NOT babies I for one am tired of all drama.
Yes, you do deserve to be treated fairly and not scammed. Posting emails would help.

There have been many cases where the OP turns out to be the one who is/appears to be the bad guy and not the business/person posted about.

Quote:
My final thought; I will not respond to this page again. I find it childish and ignorant. It has been proven and seen time after time its the same people with no lives, that I refer to as keyboard warriors posting the same garbage over and over it silly and dramatic.

Your statement is childish, as you have just called us names and insulted our intelligence ...

If you are no longer going to respond, you shouldn't have done so in the first place.

For the time being, I will not disbelieve that all past debts have resolved or are being resolved.
Robert, if you are willing to repost your comment several times, you might as well post the emails corroborating your accusation of the OP.

Old 03-04-2015, 03:58 PM   #58
JumpSpidersInc
These are tactics of someone "caught" and backed into a corner.

Old 03-04-2015, 04:16 PM   #59
AbsoluteApril
Robert and I are in contact regarding using his original account (and what is needed to change that username) so that he can come here and give his response.

Old 03-04-2015, 04:19 PM   #60
Snake-Queen
It is good to know that he is trying to give his side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!