Bad Guy Beeger Boxes - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2015, 12:14 AM   #71
Dravorak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I will confirm that there was no internet access at the show Debbie was vending in Charlotte.
With the ease of smartphone and Wi-Fi hotspot devices, not having an Internet connection provided at a show isn't really an excuse.
Especially when you are dealing with customers waiting on you to respond.

Old 03-05-2015, 08:40 AM   #72
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravorak View Post
With the ease of smartphone and Wi-Fi hotspot devices, not having an Internet connection provided at a show isn't really an excuse.
There was no wifi and the building we were in did not allow cellular connection on a steady basis.

The show was very busy, making going outside to check your phone impossible and impractical.

Consider this ... Ross is the one who should be contacted about caging, not Debbie.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:12 AM   #73
Herpguy11
Yes, but a show is not going on for 24 hours a day.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:23 AM   #74
David Scarboro
Quote:
There was no wifi and the building we were in did not allow cellular connection on a steady basis.

The show was very busy, making going outside to check your phone impossible and impractical.

Consider this ... Ross is the one who should be contacted about caging, not Debbie.
We are not talking about a weekend only, the caging was weeks late. The thread is titled "Beeger Boxes". Debbie inserted herself into the mix. Ross so far has not. I realize that these may be your friends, but you are keeping this thread at the top with info that is not helping their case at all.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:29 AM   #75
Lucille
Quote:

The burden in my opinion is on the seller to contact the buyer, not the other way around. The buyer has completed his obligation by paying. Two deadlines were given and not honored. The buyer should not have to spend time chasing after these cages.

Old 03-05-2015, 11:49 AM   #76
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravorak View Post
I'm not saying that the lack of contact is ok at all. Especially when it's more than a weekend. But this statement isn't totally fair. I have no cell phone (I know, people can't understand that). I don't use the internet when I'm away from home. I do let people that I'm working with know that though and post it on my page that I will be unavailable for so many days.

I'm really hoping Debby and Ross do the right thing and can work things out with the customers. Being late is one thing. We see that with cage/rack companies a lot. But they need to be in constant contact with people who have orders in. If it were me, I would just issue refunds and apologize for everything and try to find ways to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Old 03-05-2015, 12:09 PM   #77
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
We are not talking about a weekend only, the caging was weeks late. The thread is titled "Beeger Boxes". Debbie inserted herself into the mix. Ross so far has not. I realize that these may be your friends, but you are keeping this thread at the top with info that is not helping their case at all.
Debbie did not, the OP contacted her hoping for info on her husband's business. All I was trying to say is that it is Ross' burden to contact his customers. The OP needs to call Ross and talk to him, not Debbie ... she deals with the animals, not the cage/rack making.

We are fellow vendors, who are friendly ... not best buddies.

I am also not defending Ross' lack of contact with his customer ... that is not professional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
The burden in my opinion is on the seller to contact the buyer, not the other way around. The buyer has completed his obligation by paying. Two deadlines were given and not honored. The buyer should not have to spend time chasing after these cages.
Correct, the seller being Ross of Beeger Boxes, not Debbie of Jungle Jewels.

Old 03-05-2015, 12:14 PM   #78
grimmassjenkins
Why does her phone message say beeger boxes? Why does she post on behalf of beeger boxes, why is her email on the web page for contacting? Debby is a part of that business, she is the one who took my money, and sent my reciept.If she doesn't want involved and be held liable for beeger boxes she needs to remove herself from the everything I just listed.

Old 03-05-2015, 12:18 PM   #79
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmassjenkins View Post
Why does her phone message say beeger boxes? Why does she post on behalf of beeger boxes, why is her email on the web page for contacting? Debby is a part of that business, she is the one who took my money, and sent my reciept.If she doesn't want involved and be held liable for beeger boxes she needs to remove herself from the everything I just listed.
This is something I did not know. We are fellow vendors and are friendly ...

My best advice is to start charge back procedures if lines of communication have stopped.

Old 03-05-2015, 12:21 PM   #80
grimmassjenkins
Also my credit card charge was to Jungle Jewels.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!