No Reserve Silver Streak Female (low starting bid!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Auction Offerings > Snake Auctions

Notices

Old 07-26-2016, 11:52 PM   #1
AnnunakiRebel
Red face Silver Streak Female (low starting bid!)

Posting this here to support the auctions section because I think it seems like a neat idea.

So... I'll just mostly copy another ad I saw doing this and place a starting bid price of $200, the auction ends on Saturday at 12 midnight EST. Increased bids in increments of at least $10 seems good to me.
~Fast Details~
I got this Silver Streak girl from Jason Brock of Hippie Herps, the photo is his. I recently dropped my phone in water, aaand lost everything including my ability to take photos. For several months she refused to eat, and had to be forcefed at the vet. She is a subadult, I was never given her exact age but I think late 2014...
she is 719g empty.

~In depth details~
I have gotten her to eat 3 meals in a row now, and I feel comfortable letting her go to another home. She's beautiful of course, and a great snake overall, though she can be moody at times and a dubious feeder if you aren't experienced at feeding.
She's not outright nasty, she only will strike if she's in shed or badly startled and even then she always aims to miss really. She's more shy than anything else, not really what I would term as aggressive.
She will only eat if she's housed comfortably and she can hide herself really good. Then once she's comfortable she will eat in a closed box or something like it, placed on a heat pad or in a warm area so she doesn't get cold and just leave her for a bit. If she doesn't take the mouse that way, sticking the mouse's head into her mouth if you can get her to bite will also work, but braining the mouse works even better. She eats f/t adult mice or sometimes small rats. !!Never!! feed her live. That would traumatize her.

If you need to know anything more about her, let me know! For a sub adult silver streak, I've set the bid quite low I figure so hopefully despite her quirks that will generate some interest.

~Shipping is still $50 more through SYR.com!!

**Side Note:
Oh... and to anyone who saw my eh, excessive second paragraph in any of my comments... that was a bit of a faux pas accident on my part. I thought it was something like a bio section rather than a signature and added it after getting nearly conned by a guy, I sounded more than a bit like a nutball and quite inappropriate. My apologies to any threads I commented on and had no idea it sounded like I was blasting anyone I talked to with accusations. My bad! Many sorries.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-27-2016, 04:00 AM   #2
Dbz4246
That's the spirit!! I'll start the bidding with $200

Old 07-27-2016, 09:45 PM   #3
AnnunakiRebel
Haha, thank you very much Sir! Great to see at least you're on board as well and it's awesome since I basically took all my inspiration for this listing from you, LOL. I love it! I really want to see the auction section take off, I think it could end up bringing some fun to fauna and people could more easily sell snakes that have been around a while but not selling, while the customers could potentially get the kind of deal they needed or wanted on a snake. I think it's a GREAT idea, and I am honestly and truly befuddled on why more people aren't on board for this?? I mean, who doesn't like a good deal which there's a lot of potential for that here and I don't see why sellers who have had their snakes listed for MONTHS and MONTHS aren't hopping on this train... I mean it's clear they want to move their snakes... so why not, right? There has to be a minimum price they could settle for to gather more interest, and they may indeed end up getting more than they expected when they started if people really start to get into this section. I'm saving all my ball python listings for this section, lol. I'll have to remove them from some old ads but I just really want to support this section. I was ALMOST going to leave the site because things have been slow, I've made a lot of screw ups being a newbie here and it just didn't seem like the site was for me, but auctions gathers a lot more renewed interested from me... I'm a total eBay addict, ever since eBay got me hooked on it there's just something about auctions that is totally and completely exciting.

Come on, fellow fauna people!! Try to get in the spirit! Do I hear a $210 anywhwere? She's a beautiful lady who is almost ready to breed with some good feedings and I'll bet anything you experts here on this site can get her to eat even better than me! And she's back on feed just she takes a little encouragement to get going at times, but still, she's eating even for me... and I don't know all the pro tricks! I've never actually ran into balls that were picky before - I know, crazy lucky me - so I'm essentially a beginner in that area of feeding balls!!

SO I BET, she isn't that difficult at all for some of you advanced people. And $210 for a sub adult silver streak female that looks totally gorgeous? I must be CRAZY, right?? Nope!! I just REALLY want to support the auctions section. So come on guys, get in the spirit of things! If I can let go of this ($650 value) ball python, you can put some bids down to help me help this site get this idea going!

She's going for $200 by this Saturday, so come on, do I hear a $210 anybody? Lets get things moving folks! Post your snakes, buy some snakes, let's have fun and support this site/section of the site!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-31-2016, 08:00 PM   #4
Dbz4246
Pm sent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!