Not new, but making my return - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 05-05-2020, 08:48 PM   #1
dragonluver83
Not new, but making my return

After 8 long years I decided to return to breeding bearded dragons. I have accomplished alot of other stuff and been in and out of other hobbies. But I haven't missed or enjoyed any hobby like I did breeding dragons. It was almost a stress reducer to walk into the dragon room. And see these guys lined up at the front of the cage waiting to be fed. It was/will be a lot of work. But I enjoyed doing it.
To those who are still in the hobby that I knew before. Glad to see your still going. And to the ones i haven't met. I'm looking forward to working / talking with you.

Old 05-05-2020, 11:06 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
welcome back, nice to see you around again!

Old 05-09-2020, 11:35 PM   #3
dragonluver83
Thank you. Good to be back in the hobby! Just sad I use to have a lot of cages and 50 -60 adults. Starting from scratch is /has been expensive. And still have a long way to go.

Old 09-11-2020, 01:31 PM   #4
Indominus
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Thank you. Good to be back in the hobby! Just sad I use to have a lot of cages and 50 -60 adults. Starting from scratch is /has been expensive. And still have a long way to go.
I understand where you're coming from. I had gotten out of breeding snakes at one point due to life changes, but later on down the road realized it was a passion I couldn't find in anything else.

Takes a lot to build the kind of collection back up that you once had, but you will get there. Reptiles are a joy to work with, I couldn't see myself ever giving my dream up again.

Good luck!

Old 09-11-2020, 10:19 PM   #5
snowgyre
Heeeeeey! Great to see you again! Glad you're getting back into the swing of things, getting the infrastructure set up is the hard part, getting animals is the easy (and fun) part for sure.

Old 09-11-2020, 11:07 PM   #6
E.Shell
Welcome back Thomas! We've done business in the past.
Ed

Old 09-14-2020, 05:36 PM   #7
dragonluver83
Thank you everyone. I have accumulated a fair amount of cages and animals. (30 some breeders) But looking to do somewhere around 90 breeders this time. I handled 60 last time no problem. Breeding full time is the goal. Looking forward to what time brings.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!