SOLD!! Monitor Lizard MOVIE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Old 12-06-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
amtz.zero
Thumbs up Monitor Lizard MOVIE!

Hello, I'm selling my "Thunder Dragons" DVD from National Geographic. The actual disc itself is good and has no scratches and the box is in good condition too. The video is about an hour long and is very interesting. This is what the back of the box says:

"EXPLORER looks at the lives of Sri Lanka's water monitors following them from hatching to maturity. Witness transformation as the young lizards go from the hunted to the hunter, tripling their size in the first year. Mature monitor lizards can reach lengths of up to 8 feet, making some of them the largest reptiles on earth.
Throwbacks to the dinosaur age, monitor lizards play a crucial role in the food chain of Sri Lanka's lagoons and forests, if they make it through the first year. A mother's role ends with the laying of eggs and hatchlings are left to fend for themselves, find food and keep to the relative safety of the trees. While modern law protects the monitor lizard from being human prey, home is full of threats - sea eagles, acid spraying ants, snakes and cannibalistic adult monitor lizards."

If you would like to buy this dvd, make sure that your dvd player plays dvd's from any region, as I got this dvd from the U.K. This movie is very hard to find and I don't want to get rid of it (I could watch it over and over) but I need money. I'm selling it for $30 FIRM, shipping included. I accept paypal, or money orders/checks but I will only ship after the payment clears. I will only ship to the U.S. Contact me at amtz.zero@hotmail.com, pm me, or call me at 951-534-7489. Please do not reply to this thread. Thank you for looking!

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
lizard, monitor