For Sale NEWTS!! and frogs available at NARBC Tinley Park - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 03-11-2019, 04:09 PM   #1
axolotl_jake
NEWTS!! and frogs available at NARBC Tinley Park

The following will be available for pick up this weekend at NARBC Tinley Park, IL at the Chicago Reptile House booth. Just look for some guys with a bunch of amphibians. Absolutely no shipping and no presales or holding animals for anyone no matter who you are, no exceptions. First come first served, you look at them, if you like what you see you buy them, if you don't like them you don't buy them. It's very simple but in the past has somehow confused people who still contact me asking for a shipping quote.

Newts usually sell out fast so get there early, this is also not the season to be buying newts so supply is extremely limited. By "early" I don't mean walk in at noon on Sunday I mean get there long before the doors open Saturday and run to the booth when you get in. Maybe you'll run so fast I'll get scared and run away from you, then you have to chase me. You have to let me win though, if you catch me you lose, but it has to feel real to me.

Lissotriton vulgaris *proven breeding pairs 1.1* $75/pair

L.vulgaris (unsexed, aquatic) $25

Hypselotriton cyanurus (unsexed juveniles) $25

Triturus dobrogicus *proven breeding pairs in breeding condition* $60/pair
*extra males* $25

Triturus karelini *large breeding pairs in breeding condition* $70/pair

Triturus karelini (young sexed pairs) $60/pair

Triturus pygmaeus (unsexed) $50

Triturus macedonicus (unsexed) $45

Axolotls 5-7"
Wild type, melanoid and axanthic $15
Leucistic, gfp leucistic, gold, gfp gold, white albino, gfp white albino $25

Axolotls 2" wild type and melanoid $10

Ceratophrys cranwelli (assorted albino) ****LOCALLY PRODUCED IN TINLEY PARK,IL!!**** $15-20 depending on size

The following animals are not mine but will be at the same table. All locally produced in Tinley Park, IL

Dwarf Australian Earless Dragons (Tympanocryptis tetraporophora,)
... very uncommon in the US. subadults sexable $350 each and unsexable babies $250 each

African Bullfrogs- Pixie Frog (Pyxicephalus adspersus)
3 inch juvenile/subadults $35each... and huge legged tadpoles some with front legs $7 each or 4 tads for $20 ( these big ABF tads will be out of the water within a week! ) ****True African giants, father is over 8 inches!***

Budgetts Frogs (Lepidobatrachus laevis )
Half grown 3 inch subadults $35... and big legged tadpoles some with front legs $15 each (these big budgetts tads will be out of the water within a week!)

Pacman Frogs ( Ceratophrys cranwelli)
tadpoles albino and strawberry/ pineapple morph mix... big legged tads some with front legs $7 each or 4 tads for $20 (will be out of the water within a week)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2019, 04:12 PM   #2
axolotl_jake
More photos...
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2019, 04:15 PM   #3
axolotl_jake
Here are more pictures
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2019, 02:40 AM   #4
reptiliadominilia
What's the one in the first picture

Old 03-13-2019, 12:43 PM   #5
miggs
beautiful animals. too bad you don't ship I've been doing for macedonicus

Old 05-02-2019, 05:23 PM   #6
lmtarr
York Pa - interested

Do you know of any Smooth Newt Breeders willing to ship? Where are you based?

Old 01-20-2020, 09:13 PM   #7
hobbyman
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptiliadominilia View Post
What's the one in the first picture
I beleive its Triturus pygmaeus , aka green marbled newt.

Old 01-21-2020, 09:26 PM   #8
hobbyman
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyman View Post
I beleive its Triturus pygmaeus , aka green marbled newt.
they are the southern green marbled newt, roughly over 1 inch smaller than the normal green marbled newt.

Old 01-21-2020, 09:30 PM   #9
hobbyman
So, are you based out of IL? or do you travel with them reptile shows. If you do travel do you come to minnesota? That show is over a 6hr drive from me. Im out of st paul MN.

Old 01-21-2020, 09:55 PM   #10
hobbyman
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmtarr View Post
Do you know of any Smooth Newt Breeders willing to ship? Where are you based?
When you say smooth, are you talking adults fully aquatic?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!