Good Guy Indian River Reptile zoo - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 09-16-2011, 03:38 PM   #11
Spyke
no im making an opinion of mine, i feel that snake was house in sub standard living enclosure, thats it man, MY OPINION as a reptile enthusiast, i felt the enclosure was disgusting, and im against housing some snakes together,
so again jay i will argue all day with you, but its not gonna change my opinion and the fact that iam greatful to IRRZ

Old 09-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #12
Spyke
and you followed me here to try and muscle your weight around here, like you do on taras,!

and thats why everytime i post im still saying thanks to IRRZ and trying to stay on topic, your the one wanting to debate about the calgary zoo

Old 12-12-2011, 04:21 PM   #13
Spyke
just wanted to add a few recent calgary zoo incidents!!

i know this is about indian river reptile zoo, but i didnt want to start a new thread for the calgary zoo

anyways here is another article with another death at the calgary zoo
http://www.calgaryherald.com/travel/...221/story.html

Old 12-12-2011, 08:58 PM   #14
31drew31
You preach about trying to keep the thread on topic but then you derail it (purposefully) with posting links about the Calgary Zoo... not to mention links that do not work...hmmm think Ill stick with Jason on this one!

Old 12-12-2011, 09:53 PM   #15
Spyke
w/e its my thread
here is the good link
http://www.calgaryherald.com/travel/...221/story.html

Old 12-13-2011, 01:39 AM   #16
rockyballboa
Why is this thread even still here. This thread is generated by here say with no actually proof.
I'm sure when A mod views this thread it won't last to long.

Old 12-13-2011, 03:56 AM   #17
hhmoore
The thread isn't going anywhere....but it also isn't going to continue roaming off topic, no matter what the OP thinks. The title states that this thread is about the Indian River Reptile Zoo, so that is the facility to be discussed here.

Old 12-13-2011, 06:46 AM   #18
Spyke
ok i apologize for adding that here, you guys are correct this thread was about my experience about indian river reptile zoo,
just some info about calgary zoo came up on the taras forums, where jason clevett is a board memeber, and he came here when i started this thread just to jump down my throat, so i added this here, cause this is where my calgary zoo info is, so please if a mod feels this is not appropriate to this thread, then by all means change it, edit it, censor it to how you see fit!

but i will not add anything to this thread unless it has to do with indian river!

Old 12-13-2011, 07:21 AM   #19
hhmoore
Quote:
if a mod feels this is not appropriate to this thread, then by all means change it, edit it, censor it to how you see fit!
Unfortunately, that isn't the way it works here. We do not change, edit, or censor posts - especially on the BOI. The only real exception is removing (BOI) posts of members that persistently violate the full name rule.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!