Bad Guy Chris from Omega Pythons has 2 faces!! BEWARE!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 03-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #41
Focal
^ Wow that post looks suspect

Old 03-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #42
snakeman13
Here is an e-mail this so called breeder sent me.
It shows exactly what type of person and breeder he realy is!!

Subject: Re: Lesser.......
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 15:41:46 -0400
To: hookedonbrowns@live.com

And for sure you don't want to know what I hear for you..... I am breeding for the money and I cut off any customer I like..... they like it or not!!!!

At least noone can say I'm selling shitty and wrong snakes.

Anyway take care.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2011, at 15:23, John Depelteau <hookedonbrowns@live.com> wrote:

Hey Chris,

You tell everybody what you want.
You mat be able to bully other people around, but not me.
i never PROMISSED anything, I said she SHOULD be up to 2000 grms.
I bet you dont even have a hide for her in her bin. Try that before you get all huffy.
You are suposed to know how to raise balls, I guess not.
What I hear must be true, you only care about the money they can bring in and not the animals.
Good luck in the future.

regards
John

Old 03-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #43
Helenthereef

Old 03-16-2012, 12:33 PM   #44
Regius_ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Pythons View Post
A buyer with some logic will read these threads and understand why are there and by whom where started so my reputation so far is completely safe.
Sorry to say, that your tone, and the way you deal with these issues does affect your reputation. I don't know you. I don't take people's "word" for what has happened, but I do take your comments, and your posts on these threads as an indication of how you perceive yourself, and others...and how I should expect dealings to be with you.

I personally will pass on attempting to deal with you. I don't buy many snakes, but I do buy some....and being as bold as you are with thinking that your reputation is "completely safe" is in my opinion, delusional, and bad for your business.

I've learned that your reputation in this 'business", is equally, if not more important, than the quality of animals you produce.

As an example, I had a client (non animal business) who wouldn't be satisfied no matter what. I chose to redo her job, AND refund her money. She was finally happy, and indicated she wanted to do business with me again. I declined. Learning what is best for business takes time, and you will have the odd loss, but at least you'll be able to hold your head high, respect yourself, and what you've built.

(ok, off soap box)

I hope you find a way to fix your reputation....but it probably has to start with your attitude.

Good luck

Old 03-18-2012, 01:42 AM   #45
Stingzz
I am brand new to this hobby and am still finding my way around trying to learn & figure out who is ok to deal with and who may not be and after reading all these threads about Omega/Chris I am glad I was warned early on not to deal with him.

I am always skeptical at first if someone tells me to avoid this guy or that guy until I can base things for myself, but it seems this was the best advice I could have gotten.

You keep saying that your loyal customers will keep buying from you and such but when they have their first bad dealing with you, then what ? I think they'll go elsewhere. To think that bad feedback or " complaints " aren't going to hurt your business is delusional. You keep saying this is your " Hobby " if that were true I think you'd care a helluva lot more about your animals.

I honestly didn't think alot of what I was told about you " could " be true but you proved me wrong by admitting what you have in these posts, and just by the way you've handled yourself.

As I said I'm new to the hobby & basically a nobody, but this nobody definately won't be dealing with you and will happily give my $$ to someone else.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!