Bad Guy Andy selling ball python's in Oshawa, Ontario - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 10-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
Dan81
Exclamation Andy selling ball python's in Oshawa, Ontario

I am still waiting for a response from said individual but what I can say so far is that on sept. 13 I purchased 2 normal females from someone named Andy in Oshawa, Ontario. that's all I'm willing to post right now until I speak to him personally, should be enough for anyone who has made purchases to identify. anyway long story short one had to go to the vet within days and after getting fecal samples done on both they are both infested with strongyloides and lungworms. the vet just called me this morning with the lab results on the second female to confirm it wasn't just a random thing with the first. they were in quarantine thankfully but it's still a very expensive treatment to fix them up.

I advise anyone who thinks they may have made a purchase from the same individual to have their animal(s) tested immediately and quarantined from any others, it's only about $40 for a fecal that could save your animal.

Old 10-19-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
hhmoore
"Andy" isn't much of an identifier...can you give his last name, email, anything?

Old 10-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #3
Dan81
I know but the only other information I have is his address and I was hoping to speak to him first. Maclaren Street if that helps.

Old 10-19-2012, 02:26 PM   #4
Dan81
I am in the process of confirming his website as well, I will update when I can, don't want to post until I'm 100% certain its the right one.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:58 AM   #5
Dan81
I am still not receiving a response from any of my email addresses but I dug through my records (was an issue with some lost emails) and his full name is Andy Richards and I'm pretty certain he is of http://www.ajballpythons.com/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!