Bad Guy Michael Cardell (Mike C) NY - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2011, 12:57 AM   #21
Revolution1221
Are the police aware that he has introduced himself as a police officer? Cops do not take lightly to impersonaters and he could do some time for that.

Old 07-18-2011, 01:31 AM   #22
sagespyder@yahoo.com
i believe you can not impersonate a police officer and there is a charge for that.

i think it is petty for him to try and bribe you to tell the people at ks that everything is alright. if he were truly sorry he would refund you the money your are owed. as far as i can see he didn't even ask if he owes you money only begged you to tell ks that everything is settled and tried to bribe you to do it. if he had tried to make amends before going to ks i might have a different frame of mind but, from what you have posted, he has not. i do not doubt you at all from everything you have posted. not in the least. i mean as well all know, if someone has over whelming guilt they avoid the BOI as though it were the plague. only those who really believe they did right come forth with whatever evidence they have and if proven wrong they do try to fix it.

never did this person try to fix it after the presumably wrong e-mail address to a paypal account. there for he has to be held accountable for his transgressions.

i am very happy to see you standing up not only for your rights as a breeder and buyer but for the rights of future buyers and breeders.

Old 07-18-2011, 08:24 AM   #23
Focal
Good job Kyle!!

Old 07-18-2011, 09:37 AM   #24
Michael Brown
Kyle,

Very much impressed with your story. I too have dealt with getting my money back through paypal, which rarely happens. The credit card route is the only way to go.

Judging by his atrocious spelling I guess he's not intelligent enough to either,

A. Post his animals else where

B. Change his already horribly slandered name

or

C. Change his IP address to gain access to KS again.. (but that would be like teaching calculus to a 5 year old)

lol

Thanks for posting your experience.

Old 07-18-2011, 09:37 AM   #25
Michael Brown
Kyle,

Very much impressed with your story. I too have dealt with getting my money back through paypal, which rarely happens. The credit card route is the only way to go.

Judging by his atrocious spelling I guess he's not intelligent enough to either,

A. Post his animals else where

B. Change his already horribly slandered name

or

C. Change his IP address to gain access to KS again.. (but that would be like teaching calculus to a 5 year old)

Thanks for posting your experience.

Old 07-18-2011, 04:53 PM   #26
Jefroka
It seems to me that Mr. Mara may have quite possibly been dealing with "Mike" and his business partner from the past in considering how different Mike/Xavier's e-mail styles of communicating are/were.

Truly wonderful to see justice served, particularly the coup de gras "HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF."

Thank you Mr. Mara for standing up for yourself and even more importantly, preventing others from being taken advantage of from such filth.

...Jefroka

Old 07-18-2011, 08:15 PM   #27
Scott2
Cardell

He has been using the mikec205@live.com email addy. He is very persistent , he has been called me about 25 times in the past 2 days, I asked him nicely to stop harrassing me.

Scott

Old 07-18-2011, 09:17 PM   #28
Michael Cardell
IN my defence

THis is Mike C Kyle you got your money back. That was the only deal I have ever went wrong on . Money was tight. I apologies for what I said about watching your back. Scott I want to do more bis with you I am going to send the frozen snake to you. I want nothing in return but the privilege of doing bis with you in the future. You know shit happens and snakes die sometimes. The other snake I got from you is doing great and has doubled his size. So please forgive me for bothering you today. I am very sorry.

Old 07-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #29
laterob
Mike, if you refunded the money (twice), can't you get a record from PayPal to show it? The first time didn't go through because you'd removed the funds before issuing the refund, no?

Old 07-18-2011, 09:30 PM   #30
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Mike, if you refunded the money (twice), can't you get a record from PayPal to show it? The first time didn't go through because you'd removed the funds before issuing the refund, no?
That's just it. He didn't refund the money. The only reason I got my money back is because I filed a charge back with my credit card company. He had no part in my money coming back to me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!