Terry Heuring - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2004, 05:26 PM   #1
arboreals
Thumbs up Terry Heuring

I wanted to thank Terry Heuring for a nice smooth transaction! I purchased 1.1 100% het albino ball pythons from him. He answered all my questions and called me several times. I look forward to working with him again. Also looking forward to picking them up and meeting Terry in person at the daytona reptile Expo! Thanks again Terry!!!!!!!

John Light
PristinePythons
www.freewebs.com/pristinepythons

Old 07-13-2004, 06:36 PM   #2
GOLDENSERPENT
Terry

I agree Terry is one of the best people that I have had the pleasure of being able to call friend in this business.
Thanks
Jewell

Old 07-13-2004, 06:36 PM   #3
bcfos
Terry is a good guy. He takes time to answer questions and also is dedicated to the Dixie Reptile Show in Birmingham. I would not hesitate to buy any animal he has up for sale at all.

Old 07-14-2004, 09:52 AM   #4
elago
Nor would I,

Terry's a really great guy, and the Birmingham show is a great show, I've seen many of the animals he has available, and I'm always impressed... Buy with confidence, no worries with Terry. -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*

Old 07-14-2004, 11:32 AM   #5
PAUL BOLLINGER
Good guy

I purchased an Anery Mexican Night snake (Elaphe flavirufa) from him at the Dixie Reptile Show. Great snake, Great Guy! Buy with confidence and if ya get a chance go to the Dixie Reptile Show and meet him in person.

Old 07-14-2004, 11:27 PM   #6
jarvisnake
Thumbs up

Agreed! I have known Terry for ten years, maybe a couple more. I have bought various snakes from him and know people who have during this time, and I have only good to say about him!

Old 07-15-2004, 02:04 PM   #7
arboreals
Thumbs up Well...

I bought a total of 3 pairs of 100% het albinos from terry! I get to pick them up and meet him in person at the daytona reptile expo! I'm Really looking forward to it. Thanks again Terry your the man!

John

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!